Llp or pvt ltd? or opc ltd?

Krithik (Others) (35 Points)

26 December 2012  

Hello friends,

I am looking to register a LLP or Pvt Ltd... with my family member/s as another member.

Our turnover is around 12-15 lakhs and looking to build one and have few employees... and expand our online business.

1) So i am confused to choose one as the CA I met says both LLP and Pvt Ltd are almost same for inital formation, maintenance and taxation point of view. And also says Pvt ltd has a little more conditions.

And CA quotes me Rs 25000 for LLP or Pvt Ltd.

Kindly guide me how to choose one and which would be better?

2) Also some of our payments are for servers and we need to pay them online (no netbanking option avaliable) in USD, So is there an option where I can pay through my card and show it as expense in company or can i a credit card on Company name for purchased online.

3) I read that now we have an option of OPC Limited so will it be a better option to choose it if i need to go with Pvt Ltd (as i am thinking to start with family members) and can we add more in future if the need arises ?

4) And do more members (Me + 2) have any benefits or should Igo with just 1

5) And i will operate it from home for next 1 or 2 yrs (with my friends office as registered address) will this have any problems for me?

OR i should use my home for registered address which is on dad's name

Thank you for your valuable time :)