Live Life with Confidence

CA Manish Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (383 Points)

24 November 2010  

I am a Ca Student.I am just sharing my experience here.Some of my friends are getting demoralised due to some of their weekness but here my message to them.I want to say the only thing that is Feel Confident by just realising their Strength and Don't Feel pain just only by seeing the your Weeknesses.The my view is that Everything is possible in life if you are confident.You can't do any thing in life even after becoming a CA if you are not confident.At the one side we says to everyone the CA is the toughest course and a lot of career option available for a CA and at the other side CA students asks to their friends what you do after completing CA either Job or Practice.It means there are only two option for a CA.Some of the CA don't want to go for  doing something different than the other CAs because they feels that what is the use of their doing CA if they are doing any thing differently.But The meaning of doing CA course is not just limiting your thoughts.I thinks a Ca can do every thing if he is dedicated with the work.The main theme of my this article is that Don't limit yourself, your thoughts , your life. Some of all blames that they had not done the some work becoz their parents or the other persons has not cooperate with them.But you have to face everything and adjust yourself in every situations if you have to get the fame.We all wants a very good package after doing CA Course but just think for the moment are you eligible to get such type of package.What type of specilisation you have so that others give respect to you.Try to develop something which is special.On which you can feel proud.And at the last my friends, these are just my thoughts and I feel sorry if someone gets hurt from this article but Please read it and think in your life and Participate in every moment of your life with full heart.  

Auther: Manish Gupta