Life is beautiful with colours

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

11 March 2013  

Life is so beautiful with colours……..without colors we can’t imagine our lives, hana………

It’s too boring, someone truly saying that colours, nature, music all these are play very important part of life………..we can’t spent our whole day without listening music…..without  feeling the beautiness of the nature, creativity that’s sounds of birds……freshness of the air……it’s too amazing if u feel it…….

The colors of my life are bountiful and bold,
The purple glow of indigo, The gleam of green and gold.
The splendor of the sunrise, The dazzle of a flame,
The glory of a rainbow, I’d put them all to shame.
No quiet browns and grays, I'll take my days instead
and fill them till they overflowWith rose and cherry red!

And should this sunlit world Grow dark one day,
The colors of my life Will leave a shining light
To show the way...The splendor of a sunrise,
The dazzle of a flame, The glory of a rainbow,
I'd put 'them all to shame...Charity:

The colors of my life are softer than a breeze.
The silver gray of eiderdown, the dappled green of trees.
The amber of a wheat field, The hazel of a seed,
The crystal of a raindrop, Are all I'll ever need.
Your reds are much too bold, In gold I find no worth.
I'll fill my days with sage and brown the colors of the earth,
And if from by my side My love should roam,
The colors of my life Will shine a quiet light
To lead him home.

Normally, when everything happen in our life very good,fluently we are enjoying that time each moment of life, but suddenly we came accross some failure, same life wedont want to enjoy we are critise ourselves, instead of taking that failure with positive sense we are blaming others and ourselves. but dear all, life is like a circle or u can called it staright like a "jhallebi " if u try to understand what is this?

U can'table to enjoy the life, so don't understand just enjoy the each n every moment of ur life. this life we got only one time.....which is very precious so respect it. care about it........n always smile.

U heard about this song from Movie Munna Bhai MBBS " dhek le ankho mai ankhe daal, shik le jeevan ke pal h 4, yaad rakh marna ha ek baar, marne se pehle yaara.....khul ke jile..."

So live life with a smile on ur face.........and spread happiness oneveryones face.......its motivate you, inspire you..........

KEEP SMILING FREINDSsmiley