EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Lets unite against injustice to PCC students

Page no : 2

CA.Vishal (service) (86 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

Dont just crib........dont look out to blame institute for ur failure........If u have problems u always have the option of quitting CA......Today ur blaming ICAI for ur results as if u were not aware of ICAI checking patterns, results trend.........you may be a topper in ur school/college but here ur not competing at school level ur competing at national level........we all know what brand ICAI is to make such a brand name is not a joke so beleiving that examiners dont know their job or there is some favouritism doesnt hold good

Rajeshwari (CA Liceciate ICSI (CFA) Research Analyst)   (155 Points)

Originally posted by :Ksh*tij Saxena
"  Well you can see your answer sheets if you want under RTI ACT
Refer the judgement in attached case
"

@ Ksh*tji , thanks for the link

saurabh (student) (59 Points)

icai is after money now cpt exam will held 10 times in a year.

secondly ca pcc and final exam results are decided by our institute based on the pass percentage decided by our institute. this fact is evident from the marks awarded by the icai this time in pcc june exams,many of my friends who gave both groups got exact 300 marks and passed both groups and while many others got exact 40 marks in auditing and law

Originally posted by :CA.Vishal
" Dont just crib........dont look out to blame institute for ur failure........If u have problems u always have the option of quitting CA......Today ur blaming ICAI for ur results as if u were not aware of ICAI checking patterns, results trend.........you may be a topper in ur school/college but here ur not competing at school level ur competing at national level........we all know what brand ICAI is to make such a brand name is not a joke so beleiving that examiners dont know their job or there is some favouritism doesnt hold good "

@ CAVishal,

First let me clarify, that I am a membr of the Inst..have already cleared.. but started this thread cos I was moved by the plight of many students whom i kno on a personal level n studied seriously n even attempted cent % of paper.. its impossible to get less than 40 wen a student has even attempted cent percent of the paper.. btw Vishal, kno wat, u wil nt understand dis situation unless u hv been thro it or met someone who really is damn intelligent n gv exams n was expecting nt just to clear.. bt , was xpecting a rank.. bt ended failing..n btw, its students of CA, no one is so immature dt dey took the course without realising hw tuf it is.. v r into Ca cos v kno our capabilities n sure of cracking it....thanks for sharing ur view tho...

1 Like

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

all this is futile. It's true; they do all this to reduce pass %. That's why the results were reduced. Sb here in this site have shown his marks sheet; where he gets 200+ in grp 1; and he gets 27 in costing; where he said even in strcitest checking hewud have got 45+. Maybe it was their bad luck that their papers were being checked in peak season.

also i have heard that UPA had given instructions to reduce pass percentages to half the previous time of Gujarat; Check the percentage passing of Gujarat of past few years with that of pass % of rajsthan and that of june 2009.You will find out urself

CA HARPREET SINGH (Job) (317 Points)

Its really appreciable Reajeshwari.................CARRY ON.........

Dipika (student) (45 Points)

i agree totally with u rajeshwari .........i cleard 1st grp nd ws expctin to clear 2nd also with gud marks but just coudnt. nd the marks are jst unxpctd. i stuck in costin nd cleard the rest two bt m really disappointd

(Guest)
Even same thing happend wid final students. I was dam sure to pass my final exam, but i was shocked to see 31 marks in accounts and 27 in costing paper... Retotaling is just a fake, they wil nt increase our marks. Nw wat shuld i do yar? Feeling very sad that i could nt even fulfild my parent's expectations. If i could not clear in next attempt i wil surly sucide. Wat else can i do?

(Guest)

nice step!!!!!!!!!! i  agree with u reajeshwari...........

Hey rajeshwari I m with u yaar whatever ur doing is commandable……….btw I took 4 attempts to clear final and 3 attempts to clear pe2 so I m aware  how it feels and all…….there are few things that should be forgotten or buried as quickly as possible and one should start to prepare moment they come to know that they need to. instead of protesting nothing is gonna come out of it we all need to have reality check time to time in our life. Well  that was my view but I m with u rajeshwari for fighting this cause even if it would mean getting blacklisted from ICAI

shubhy (article) (107 Points)

i have attempted this june 2009 paer and have failed in first gropu in which i have attempted that above 90% paper  i heve got  33 in that and  could not belive that .otherwise i would have cleared both the groups . i just coludnt understand that how and wat went wrong.

i am applying for revaluation if something can happen

i just coud not understand that what should we do to reduce this nonsense played with june 2009 or precisely ca students.if they dont want new ca's thae shoud make cpt even touger so that at the very 1st stage the student is saved from from wasting his life

here we are giving our attempt after around two years of preperation and hardship and this is the result which we get

CA SHABIR (CA) (336 Points)

Dear All,

At the time of tabulation, they do all this nonsense. Actually, our institute sets pass percentage before conducting exams and at the time of tabulation they decrease paperwise marks. E.g. 15 Marks decrease in auditing of each students.

Can you believe it 4 students out of 500 have succeded in CA Final New Course. How it is possible.

Thanks

Replied 07 September 2009

Originally posted by :CA.Vishal
"

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hey rajeshwari I m with u yaar whatever ur doing is commandable……….btw I took 4 attempts to clear final and 3 attempts to clear pe2 so I m aware  how it feels and all…….there are few things that should be forgotten or buried as quickly as possible and one should start to prepare moment they come to know that they need to. instead of protesting nothing is gonna come out of it we all need to have reality check time to time in our life. Well  that was my view but I m with u rajeshwari for fighting this cause even if it would mean getting blacklisted from ICAI
"

Hey Vishal, Lets try our efforts in outting our case to the Inst.. why giv up without even trying..An d lets not worry.. SAch hin tho bhol rahe hain.. so inst cannot blacklist us..Hav infact quoted my membersip no. in the mail dat i hav sent ot the inst council 2de..wil post replies, if nay, i get on dis issue herein..ANd folks, lets hope dat some decision making authority takes notice of these issues n show some mercy

At what time do u sleep rajeshwari............

CA Suhag Patel (SEBI Research Analyst) (80 Points)

DEKHO HAMARE INSTITUTE KA KOI STANDARD HI NAHI HAIN(BHALE WO LOG AS PUBLISH KARE). WO LOG PAHELE KARTE HAIN BAD ME SOCHATE HAIN.

YAHA HAR KADAM PE NAI SCHEME HAIN JAISE KI PE 1,FOUNDATION,CPT(4 TIMES) AUR AB CPT(2 TIMES) AND CPT(10 TIMES) (SAYAD UNHO NE ECO KA DEMAND AND SUPPLY OPTION ME CHHODA HOGA)

KABHI KABHI YAHA PE MALL SE BHI JYADA AUR BHARI DISCOUNT MILATA HAIN JAISE KI NAYE MEMBER(IPCC)  KO ARTICLESHIP ME 6 MONTHS KA DISCOUNT AUR PURANE MEMBER(PCC) KO YE DISCOUNT KA LABH NAHI MILEGA.

AUR BHI HAIN MAGAR JANE DO INSTITUTE KE SABAKE BICH KAPADE NAHI UTARNE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: