Easy Office
LCI Learning

Lets unite against injustice to PCC students

Page no : 5

ankit agrawal (sery) (24 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

Hey Rajeshwari,its a really nice move....we must get together for justice..... what i think is that we should file a complaint in High Court.....

This would certainly fetch a positive result... my friend appeared for PE2 in May'09 .. but she couldnt make it ....and i came to knw that only 21 students are through out of 8465 students appeared for both groups(0.25% appoox), and m sure that nobody would agree with this fact that only 21 students were deserving rest were just passing their time.

Regards.

ankit agrawal (sery) (24 Points)

Hey Rajeshwari,its a really nice move....we must get together for justice..... what i think is that we should file a complaint in High Court.....

This would certainly fetch a positive result... my friend appeared for PE2 in May'09 .. but she couldnt make it ....and i came to knw that only 21 students are through out of 8465 students appeared for both groups(0.25% appoox), and m sure that nobody would agree with this fact that only 21 students were deserving rest were just passing their time.

Regards.

CA Suhag Patel (SEBI Research Analyst) (80 Points)

these are INDIAN MEDIA CONTACT NO

https://www.karmayog.com/lists/medianos.htm

USE IT SO ICAI LISTEN US

1 Like

Anurag (stusent) (63 Points)

hey rajeshwari ,

if the icai starts giving answer scriptts to each and every student and then would only have to focus on this issue and more over no answerscriptts are available to the students who appear for these competitive exams remember its not a school exam its a all india ca pcc and final exams ......................so i really dont see any reason why  the icai should even think of provding answer scriptts to the students . More over if a particular student is so confident that u would not have failed  in any circumstances whatsoever then he should follow that guidelines issued by the icai for the rechecking of the scriptt .Therefore i would like to conclude by saying that i totally am against of what u r saying

Rajeshwari (CA Liceciate ICSI (CFA) Research Analyst)   (155 Points)

Originally posted by :Anurag
" hey rajeshwari ,
                  if the icai starts giving answer scripttts to each and every student and then would only have to focus on this issue and more over no answerscripttts are available to the students who appear for these competitive exams remember its not a school exam its a all india ca pcc and final exams ......................so i really dont see any reason why  the icai should even think of provding answer scripttts to the students . More over if a particular student is so confident that u would not have failed  in any circumstances whatsoever then he should follow that guidelines issued by the icai for the rechecking of the scripttt .Therefore i would like to conclude by saying that i totally am against of what u r saying
"

re checking is not allowed.. only re totalling is allowed..

1 Like

(Guest)
I completely agree with you Rajeshwari.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :suhag
" these are INDIAN MEDIA CONTACT NO
linkhttps://www.karmayog.com/lists/medianos.htm
USE IT SO ICAI LISTEN US
"

thanks dear friend for ur suport. Just grab the attention of media.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :suhag
" these are INDIAN MEDIA CONTACT NO
link https://www.karmayog.com/lists/medianos.htm
USE IT SO ICAI LISTEN US
"

thanks dear friend for ur suport. Just grab the attention of media.

sachin (_) (24 Points)
Replied 08 September 2009

hey Rajeshwari even i do agree wid u.but let me tell u dat pcc results were much better than dat of pe2

(Guest)
Hi hw r u rajeshwari mam? U were about to send email to president n other icai people? Wat hapend.? Plz tel all of us? Did u got reply? Wat they said?

Rajeshwari (CA Liceciate ICSI (CFA) Research Analyst)   (155 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

Originally posted by :Karan
" Hi hw r u rajeshwari mam? U were about to send email to president n other icai people? Wat hapend.? Plz tel all of us? Did u got reply? Wat they said? "

Flag this message

Dear All,

I sent the mail (same content as

the 1st post i made on this thread

plus some more details) )to all the following members from the inst..

The mail reads as follows:

PCC results - Far from reality?

Sunday, 6 September, 2009 10:49 AM
Add sender to Contacts
Bcc:
president @ icai.org, vicepresident @ icai.org, secretary @ icai.org, pss @ icai.org, vicepresident @ icai.in, president @ icai.in, bhavani @ icai.org, genadmn @ icai.org, hrdadmin @ icai.org, sagar @ icai.org, mss @ icai.org, sro @ icai.org, geetakar2003 @ icai.org, rajivseth @ icai.org, nupur.prakash @ icai.org, spal @ icai.org, bkbasu @ icai.org, ashu @ icai.org, rajeshbhalla @ icai.org, devarajan @ icai.org, indu @ icai.org, ritu.bahl @ icai.org, ap.kar @ icai.org, js_exam @ icai.org, exam @ icai.org, journal @ icai.org, eboard @ icai.org, tulsiani @ icai.org
Message contains attachments
1 File (78KB)

BUT SADLY FRIENDS, I HAVE NOT RECD A SINGLE REPLY FROM ANYBODY ABOVE ..THO MAIL WAS SENT ON 6TH  SEPT MORNING, TIL NW, N0 ONE HAS RESPONDED..WIL WAIT 4 SUM MORE TYM N RE - SEND, PROB THIS TYM, ONLY TO PREZ AND VICE PREZ

1 Like

(Guest)
Dear rajeshwari mam, i already told you what will happen. These ICAI people do not care for students. Well you are a member of the "reputed?" institute, even though they did not find it necessary to reply you that they will just consider your appeal. NO. I also have raised the thing in month of march at the time of making of those silly articleship rules. I sent approx 63 E-mails in april to each n every ICAI contacts, but i got zero replies. WE DONT HAVE ANY PLACE. WE, ATLEAST STUDENTS ARE JUST A MONEY SUPPLIERS FOR ICAI. Read next post.

(Guest)
Ok. But please dont get disappointed. And please dont leave this fight. We all need you very much.

(Guest)
So, to continue our fight we need some strong support. And i think the MEDIA is the only solution. How to do it, its your choice. Now its the time to make a decision. Tell me what you think. Consult with ur ca friends and seniors so that we may get their support and new ideas also. Thanks for your help and support. REGARDS, KARAN JOSHI.

CASameer Shaikh (Practising CA) (34 Points)
Replied 10 September 2009

ok friends now without spending any further valuable time in discussion and thinking, stand up again and accept the challange and start the work.  success will be yours.

you know every story has a happy ending if it is not happy please keep in mind that it is not end at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: