Easy Office
Easy Office

Lets move the High Court

Page no : 5

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 14 June 2009

G S Sharma, do you still think that the ICAI will even hear our pleas ?

They Never did,  and never will care about us students, so there s no point in speaking with them.

Many students have written a lot of letters to most of the members of the council, but to no avail.

oiltrader (xyz) (95 Points)
Replied 14 June 2009

heyy,

i m made 2 work overtime daily for 3 hours. n further to add this my boss even wont allow additional leave for overtime i m working and i m nt even paid extra 4 ds. also no attendance records are maintained.

wt do i do 2 stop dis harassment ??? cn any 1 suggest dt how may i prove 2 institute dat i m made 2 work extra den dat specified ??? wud the institute listen 2 my complain if i file a complaint against my boss ???

hey i m very stressed out due to dis. please help sum 1

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 15 June 2009

Originally posted by :oiltrader
" heyy,
i m made 2 work overtime daily for 3 hours. n further to add this my boss even wont allow additional leave for overtime i m working and i m nt even paid extra 4 ds. also no attendance records are maintained.
wt do i do 2 stop dis harassment ??? cn any 1 suggest dt how may i prove 2 institute dat i m made 2 work extra den dat specified ??? wud the institute listen 2 my complain if i file a complaint against my boss ???
hey i m very stressed out due to dis. please help sum 1
"

I can give you a suggestion:

If you have a video phone(MMS) or can borrow one.Take the video of your boss making you work in the office even during the institute stipulated time.Take many videos with many evidential proofs like showing the camera to the wall calender, speaking to your boss thus--"Sir, today is Saturday...do you want me to work overtime?"(purposely) and make him answer it and record it.Get help from other articled clerks too to videograph all this, if possible, else strategically place the cellphone camera and record all the travails you are undergoing.

Then download all the MMSes to your satisfaction and record it on to a CD/DVD. Make multiple copies of this and send it to all those concerned.Keep one copy yourself in safe locker.

Then complain with this proof.Your Boss would if this case is properly handled be relieved of his CA qualification.And you can watch the fun for once!

Where there is a will, there is a way.I knew one girl who did this for her boss who used to harassa her in the office with s*xual comments and stuff.He was in soup after she sent it as evidence to court of law for work related harrasment.Though this was not an ICAI case but elsewhere in some other profession.However, you cna apply it too for your case as this is nothing less than a rape!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: