Easy Office
Easy Office

Late fee for August GSTR 3B - Cheat and Looting

Page no : 5

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128042 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

I never thought for you... Bcoz, You are talking about "Jig Jag" (Moths)

Originally posted by : g mahesh Mundra

Hello friends I accept there is lots of glitches in GST portal like gstr1 and gstr2 because of lack of knowledge of IT people who created and also government gives us two months time from the date of implemention and didn't charged late fee upto August 31 for filing 3b return means for July return and government never promised that they will not charge late fee for August 3b return. Here as a citizen of India it's the duty of citizen to file the concerned return within due date and don't rush for last minute. The government already given 20days for filing 3b return and I think there is no glitches in filing 3b return. So don't use the words looting or cheating. Here everyone have the right to ask the government. And in my knowledge because of last hour rush only you got all these glitches. It's purely our fault if we would have filed the return before 10days I think we could have filed easily. Yes we can ask our government to eliminate all these problems. The government also looking out these situations because they are also new to this regime so don't blame and don't use such a harsh words here. Finally I say fight for your right

about 5 hours ago

g mahesh Mundra

Follow  30   1355

Raja sir I already asked in the forum GST is loss or profit to traders do you remember that

Reply    Quote    Like   Send msg

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=430665&offset=3

about 5 hours ago

g mahesh Mundra

Follow  30   1355

Total GST portal is waste first the government should change the contact they must give contract to some other countries  

Reply    Quote    Like   Send msg

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=430665&offset=3

Pothaila pesara maathiri Maaththi maaththi pesathey... Sariyaa...?

1 Like

Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : Mr. Singh
Mahesh ji, I think you have some clients like Adani and Ambani , That is why you are talking like this But we are working for small traders, with turnover of RS 1to 5 cr. They are unable to prepare return data on monthly basis, ( They are unable to understand GST billing format + hsn codes+ sgst, cgst, And Igst + RCM+ advance receipt tax, Percentage of GST etc. etc. ) Businesses are going down day by day , Even they don't have money to afford salary of accountants and to buy accounting softwares, So I think atleast 6 months require to understand complete system, And our govt. Must not charge any late fee for next 6 Months to 1 Year, We are ready to pay Interest on liability But Late fee is a loot The system of monthly and quarterly return is also going to fail v.Soon , So please understand the problem of small traders.

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughyesyesyes

2 Like

Dr. ShamsheerKhan (Director of S S Associates)   (968 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Presumption of forthcoming problem :::

As per the law a person who received a tax invoice in any month can take ITC in the same month.
Now a big trader who had turnover greater than 1.5cr purchases goods from small trader whose turnover is less than 1.5cr then how big trader get ITC in the first/second month of tri-month if the small trader going to file his gstr1 after completion of 3months?

g mahesh Mundra (Business and tax consultant)   (3293 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Raja sir I asked GST is profit or loss only and also I said the government should give the contract to some other countries for creating a portal here I never used words like cheating and looting and finally I said fight for your right

Mr. Singh (497 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Shamsheer Khan ji don't wory this rule is also going to fail v.soon like RCM And advance receipt tax.

Replied 17 October 2017

And for your kind information I am not working for Adani or Ambani I am doing my consultant and business in small town and I have a client like you have but here I have shared my work with co consultants who helped me in filing return and I shared my profit with them that's all so I don't got any big problem like late fees

Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : ShamsheerKhan

@ Raja

Sorry the meaning to be better understood in hindi only.

We discuss / Shared knowledge some times...

But, This is not like above said way... Also it's banned the relationship...

Anyway thanks for the above said reply as  (Sorry the meaning to be better understood in hindi only.

santhosh (accountant) (128 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

bad item is that no revision option

again they are asking OTP after submitting

if not possible to change the data then why OTP after submission ?

ha ha ha

Mohammed Goryawala (727 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

I have a query, I submitted my clients 3B for August today.
It didn't accept the return earlier although i had sufficient cash balance. That's system error. And also they should adjust late fees by way of credit from any GST heads.
Moreover they won't adjust it unless its specifically mentioned in challan as 'Fees'. If its in 'Others'
The money is gone.

How to utilize that money?!

Today deposited ₹1600 and filed.
And in September it carry forward ₹3800.
Its ridiculous!

Will I be charged late fees if i dont file tomorrow September return??

Mr. Singh (497 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

You have to pay only 3800 if you file your September return before 20th October

Naveen Sharma (2 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Correct word cheat and looting general public...

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)
Replied 18 October 2017

to all the professionals here... this type of discussion is not going to help us... lets unite and take a stand... lets go on a mass pen-down-strike... we are the worst effected people here... and we should take this move for our health our time our life... i have the courage but no resource... neither to i have big shot contacts... to make this reality we have to take a stand or else just be spectators to this dieing democracy...
2 Like

Replied 18 October 2017

can the club file a petition for revision option and penalty waive ?

u see Rajasthan HC gave relief to that state dealers

we should fight

why GSTR123 ?

in 3b ,ITC column they may add the details of input

Replied 18 October 2017

in 3b , just we hv to give details of input taken

that's all

Replied 18 October 2017

Sir actually the form 3b format is no need. The government after giving 2months of grace period should ask us first to file gstr1 and gstr2 in the same form like saral form format and for that they must have fixed due date as 20th of next month to file. After filing the saral form the form gstr3 will be automatically created and it includes gstr1 A and gstr2 A for that government should give 5days time to correct and file the return.only because of form 3b the traders all got the problems which is new one for them and government asked to file us without filing gstr1 and gstr2 so it's created lot's of difficulty for traders

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: