Easy Office
Easy Office

Late fee for August GSTR 3B - Cheat and Looting

Page no : 4

g mahesh Mundra (Business and tax consultant)   (3293 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Ok late fees how it's cheating or looting and government never announced that there is no penalty for two months they announced only for July month

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128042 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : Mr. Singh
You are right Sir I have paid 41000/- of late fee From my pocket,

Dear Mr Singh.,

I filed a GSTR 3B August return on 01st September. Already i told to the client "Rs. 2200 for Late Fee". He transfered the amount to my account. At the time of filing the shown Rs. 300 each immediately I revert to client...

But, Yesterday again I go to prepare the GSTR 3B for the m/o sep 17 the late fee is Rs. 2400 each. I forward the msg to client. He ll be cut my call....!!!

After few minutes he called and says "Why sir...? & We ll be doing business or Not...?"

This is the situation...

Replied 17 October 2017

Dear Shamsheerkhan...!!!

Here late fee is the problem. If it's shown on August return all taxpayers ll be pay without question... It's not shown at.....

Now it's calculate the date from now. All business ppl ll be the tax, penalty, Late fee and Interest. Nobody is Panic/escape at the time of calculate with return....

In my view It's wrongly calculated for without notice...

It's system error then  it ll be rectify itself. Already its going to everything critical by website. Not in GST law and Rule...

Mr. Singh (497 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Please read the news papers of June month words of our govt. - No late fees and penalty would be levied for the interim period of first two month of GST implementation tax would be payable based on a simple return ( Form Gstr-3B) . This is intended to provide a sense of comfort to the taxpayer and give them an elbow room to attune themselves with the requirements of the changed system".
1 Like

Mr. Singh (497 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

You are right Mr. Raja

Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : Mr. Singh
Please read the news papers of June month words of our govt. - No late fees and penalty would be levied for the interim period of first two month of GST implementation tax would be payable based on a simple return ( Form Gstr-3B) . This is intended to provide a sense of comfort to the taxpayer and give them an elbow room to attune themselves with the requirements of the changed system".

Attached File : 1391982 20171017180312 257044 20171015200302 press note on return filing.pdf downloaded: 90 times

Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : ShamsheerKhan
Mann ki baat ::: Aaj jitna bada consultant hai woh utna zyada dukhee hai... Aur Aaj jitna chota karoobari hai woh bahut zyada dukhee hai. BHARAT KE LUCHE DIN AA CHUKE.

Dear: ShamsheerKhan

I don't know hindi....

Replied 17 October 2017

Again you read the wording carefully

Vinay Garg (Student cum businessman cum professional)   (859 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Mr. RE.Vishresh,
Please share with us your understanding with CCI. I hope it will enhance ours.

Your second request is not understandable. Please redraft it.

Dr. ShamsheerKhan (Director of S S Associates)   (968 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

@ Raja

Sorry the meaning to be better understood in hindi only.

Replied 17 October 2017

late fees shown in next day itself means on August 21 itself I have filed my clients return on 21 23 26 for that I have paid 200 600 1200 respectively but it was borned by them because of their negligence

Replied 17 October 2017

Originally posted by : ShamsheerKhan
@ Raja Sorry the meaning to be better understood in hindi only.

Thank you.... I do not need to know...!

I mean it as above. Bcoz, You ll hide me without my knowledge...

But., Thank you for the reply...

Replied 17 October 2017

Hello friends I accept there is lots of glitches in GST portal like gstr1 and gstr2 because of lack of knowledge of IT people who created and also government gives us two months time from the date of implemention and didn't charged late fee upto August 31 for filing 3b return means for July return and government never promised that they will not charge late fee for August 3b return. Here as a citizen of India it's the duty of citizen to file the concerned return within due date and don't rush for last minute. The government already given 20days for filing 3b return and I think there is no glitches in filing 3b return. So don't use the words looting or cheating. Here everyone have the right to ask the government. And in my knowledge because of last hour rush only you got all these glitches. It's purely our fault if we would have filed the return before 10days I think we could have filed easily. Yes we can ask our government to eliminate all these problems. The government also looking out these situations because they are also new to this regime so don't blame and don't use such a harsh words here. Finally I say fight for your right

Replied 17 October 2017

Hello friends I accept there is lots of glitches in GST portal like gstr1 and gstr2 because of lack of knowledge of IT people who created and also government gives us two months time from the date of implemention and didn't charged late fee upto August 31 for filing 3b return means for July return and government never promised that they will not charge late fee for August 3b return. Here as a citizen of India it's the duty of citizen to file the concerned return within due date and don't rush for last minute. The government already given 20days for filing 3b return and I think there is no glitches in filing 3b return. So don't use the words looting or cheating. Here everyone have the right to ask the government. And in my knowledge because of last hour rush only you got all these glitches. It's purely our fault if we would have filed the return before 10days I think we could have filed easily. Yes we can ask our government to eliminate all these problems. The government also looking out these situations because they are also new to this regime so don't blame and don't use such a harsh words here. Finally I say fight for your right

Mr. Singh (497 Points)
Replied 17 October 2017

Mahesh ji, I think you have some clients like Adani and Ambani , That is why you are talking like this But we are working for small traders, with turnover of RS 1to 5 cr. They are unable to prepare return data on monthly basis, ( They are unable to understand GST billing format + hsn codes+ sgst, cgst, And Igst + RCM+ advance receipt tax, Percentage of GST etc. etc. ) Businesses are going down day by day , Even they don't have money to afford salary of accountants and to buy accounting softwares, So I think atleast 6 months require to understand complete system, And our govt. Must not charge any late fee for next 6 Months to 1 Year, We are ready to pay Interest on liability But Late fee is a loot The system of monthly and quarterly return is also going to fail v.Soon , So please understand the problem of small traders.
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: