Easy Office
Easy Office

Ipcc direct entry scheme

Page no : 2

Ankit Gupta (Learner) (1557 Points)
Replied 21 June 2014

Originally posted by : Nikitha Harlalka
Thanks a lot Sir :) your guidance has really helped me a lot.

Your Welcome, I am too a CA Student, Completed Half of my Articleship. 
No Need of calling me sir, I Must be equivalent to your Age.

Regards,
Ankit Gupta

Raghvendra thakur (student) (64 Points)
Replied 14 July 2014

Sir i register in ipcc both groups with ATC.... now plz tell me sir how to go for my itt nd opt plz...?

Replied 14 July 2014

Originally posted by : Raghvendra thakur
Sir i register in ipcc both groups with ATC.... now plz tell me sir how to go for my itt nd opt plz...?

hi, Where are you from Raghvendra?
See now you have registered, you can now complete ITT and OP by applying your Batch in your nearest/suitable Centre/Chapter of ICAI.

Nikitha Harlalka (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 18 August 2014

hi,

I have converted from cpt Registration to direct entry Registration but i have done my provisional registration, so if i dont send the confirmation to fulfill the registration will i be registered for cpt registration or will it be totally cancelled?

sandeep kumar (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 18 August 2014

sir, actually i was reegistered to ipcc by cpt route now to convert into direct entry scheme is i should register once again  or not..

Replied 18 August 2014

Originally posted by : Nikitha Harlalka
hi,

I have converted from cpt Registration to direct entry Registration but i have done my provisional registration, so if i dont send the confirmation to fulfill the registration will i be registered for cpt registration or will it be totally cancelled?

"Students who are pursuing the Final year Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course on provisional basis and such students, registration would be regularised and they can commence articled training only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination. During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Course. If such student fails to produce the proof within the aforesaid period, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled and the registration and other fees, as the case may be, paid by him shall not be refunded/ adjusted and no credit shall be given for the theoretical education undergone. "

So, According to your querry and the Detailed Notification extracts of ICAI, I would hereby conclude that if you don't submit your Degree Certificate within 6 months of Provisional Registration, your Provisional Registration Gets Cancelled and not your Initial CPT Registration. 
Kindly take a note of it. 
Hope it helped! 

Regards,
Ankit Gupta

Replied 18 August 2014

Originally posted by : sandeep kumar
sir, actually i was reegistered to ipcc by cpt route now to convert into direct entry scheme is i should register once again  or not..

Okay Dear, 
You have cleared your CPT,Enrolled for IPCC, and now you want to Convert into Direct Entry via Graduation Route. 
See,it's simple thing IPCC Student converting into IPC Direct Entry is not so lenghty process:
Following are the point:

1.You need to fill the Conversion Form (Rs.500 DD in favour of ICAI) and by this you are converted. 

2.You can start your articleship from the immediate effect if you have completed your ITT and OP, if not completed then complete that and after that you can commence your Training.(Rs.2000 DD in favour of ICAI) 

3.next IPCC Exam Eligibility will be once you completed your 9 months of practical training, and not before that,in Direct ENtry Route. 

Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING & FILLING THE ICR FORMS

Regards,
Ankit Gupta

Binoy (CA-CPT) (23 Points)
Replied 27 August 2014

sir,I have a doubt.I already register cpt and write the cpt exam.but I failed.can I have to register IPCC in direct entry scheme. please reply me sir.

Shreedhar (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 28 September 2014

SIR, I have applied for IPCC Provisional Registration in july. I am already sent my all 5 semester marks sheet and study certificate. But still I haven't received provisional registration letter or any response from ICAI CHENNAI. Sir, but I have SRO TEMPORARY NUMBER but it is not useful for ITT and ORIENTATION registration. Now what I have to do..

Praveen Kumar K (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (26 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

Hi, I have enrolled for IPCC under Direct Entry Scheme today. I want to appear for 2015 Nov exam. To appear for Nov 2015 exam my articleship training must start from Feb 1st 2015 to Oct 31st 2015 (9 Months). Under direct entry scheme one must first complete ITT and Orientation before the commencement of articleship, in my case it must be in month of Dec 2014 or Jan 2015. The problem is on the ITT application form I read it stating that one has to wait for 3 months from the date of registration to start ITT. If this is considered to be true than I cant write the exam on Nov 2015. Also I found a contradiction in Direct Entry Scheme, which states that one has to finish ITT and orientation before articleship, so why should I wait for 3 months before appearing for ITT. 
Kindly throw some light on this and guide me.

Nilesh Agrawal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 02 February 2015

Hi Sir,

I have Started my articleship under direct entry scheme.

I want to know that if unfortunately i ll not be able to clear nov 15 attempt then my articleship will be affected in some sense or not or it will continue without any effect of the exam result.

Chandana Ravi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 09 July 2015

i registered for ipcc november 2016 exam. when the itt n orientation programme will get started?

Nayan Chatterjee (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 03 August 2015

After giving first attempt of ipcc under direct entry scheme. Is it necessary to sign in exam form only from their principle and sign declaretion form than I have completed 9 month of practicle training

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: