Easy Office
Easy Office

Ipcc costing fm need help

Page no : 2

Swati (Student final) (37 Points)
Replied 09 August 2012

hey i cleared in first attempt and i think u shud just use insti material and be thorough.

thats what i did...

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Mr C A student who so ever you are, Pls see the post here, Max people have Vouched for P C Tulsian.the same book which I have recommended.

Also Read my Post carefully I have not promoted the name of any classes anywhere but You are Promoting the Name of L Murlidharan, so should people here understand that you are L M or his Agent promoting him ? Now see I hv rather tried to tell the Member the difference btwn Online & F -F coaching as the subject of Costing demands thorough understanding of  the concepts & everyone cannot be just super brilliant like you to understand online. FF gvs an opportunity to the stud to clarify his/her doubt just crystal clear from the teacher. which benifit is not available in OL coaching to the extent of FF.

Preeti So Nice of You to send A PM Thanking me, which was not really required as its our duty to help everyone here by whatever best we can share

Preeti (Student) (58 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

thanks to all..

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

i dont agree who says sattelite clses r not gud...... all depends on teacher who is explaing the Q n its answer........ n understanding power of student.

Mostly teachers solve only those sums which hv been already solved in the books....... if dere is any new Question asked in xam den teacher keep mum.......as dey dont knw how to solve d sum...... i cn prove it... me not a CA  or CA student bt i cn prove accountancy teachers r crammers...... 95% teachers crammers.

who ask first Q...... i dont knw her name........ keep ur basics up......... den u wuld nvr fail.... all d best... dont tk my comment personlly,.... 

Mansi H.Garach (All rounder in office) (23 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

where can i get these notes of rajesh sir?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: