Easy Office
Easy Office

Institute has introduced a new format Cover Page

Page no : 2

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Originally posted by : harpreet singh

i didn't get the third point regarding code sticker.. can anyone plz elaborate?

Though I am not sure, but I think it must be so that there would be some " Barcode " type label/sticker against our roll number in attendence sheet, which we have to paste it here on the Answersheet..

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Originally posted by : Himanshu Bansal

Originally posted by : harpreet singh

i didn't get the third point regarding code sticker.. can anyone plz elaborate?

Though I am not sure, but I think it must be so that there would be some " Barcode " type label/sticker against our roll number in attendence sheet, which we have to paste it here on the Answersheet..

REVATI (B.com,CA Final) (Proprietor) (153 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Agreed with himanshu, on the attendance sheet against our names where we sign. there must be a barcode sticker which we must affix on the answer sheet..

I just hope this does not take up much of our VALUABLE writing time.. as it is time available is less..all this stuff will reduce it further..

I have 2 doubts.

1. What is the source of this information ?? (couldnt find it on ICAI Site)

2. What abt the supplements??

I think this all is being done (if for sure) for the reason that it was announced tat from May 2011 onwards we shall be allowed to see our answer sheets on request..so may b this is some kind of preparation therefor..Hoping for the best

1 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

indeed, too late but too good decision

1 Like

Replied 19 April 2011

Originally posted by : REVATI (B.com,CA Final)

Agreed with himanshu, on the attendance sheet against our names where we sign. there must be a barcode sticker which we must affix on the answer sheet..

I just hope this does not take up much of our VALUABLE writing time.. as it is time available is less..all this stuff will reduce it further..

I have 2 doubts.

1. What is the source of this information ?? (couldnt find it on ICAI Site)

2. What abt the supplements??

I think this all is being done (if for sure) for the reason that it was announced tat from May 2011 onwards we shall be allowed to see our answer sheets on request..so may b this is some kind of preparation therefor..Hoping for the best

Hey i have taken this information from instruction of admit card. When u print your admit card u will see a lot of instruction. . . I feel this important change so i post here. Afterall now stuent who not read instruction carfully also know this. Otherwise exam room me to examinar ki waat laga denge ye kya hai??

Replied 19 April 2011

Thanks for the info and the taunt..

1 Like

Replied 19 April 2011

Please provide the reference no of the instruction..is it available with the physical Admit card or the one visible online??

(Guest)

Thanks for the information !!

1 Like

(Guest)

Is it applicable to ipcc students????

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Originally posted by : Monica Das

heyy thnx for sharing such a usefull information !!
1 Like

Replied 19 April 2011

Originally posted by : Vivek

Is it applicable to ipcc students????

sory

Divya Agarwal (Sr. Account Officer) (437 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Originally posted by : nihar
THANKS...FOR...SHARING...!!!
1 Like

Karthik Venkata Kumar.R (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

However, pasting of bar code sticker is not applicable to ipcc and final students. This is given in the instructions sheet along with the physical admit card.

1 Like

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

ICAI Introduces New Answer Sheets

For the past 6 Decades, The Chartered Accountancy exam have been one of the most toughest exams in the country, and one of the most prestigious too. To ensure that unethical practices are not employed in the Examination hall, ICAI has introduced New Answer Sheets. 

Moreover, it has also been observed that there have been many changes in the Marks of Students which have come to light only after Revaluation. So as to ensure that correct marks are awarded to the Students at the first instance itself, ICAI has started the process of Computerisation wherein both the Roll No. as well as the Marks Awarded to that Roll No. would be read by Machines using OMR. This would ensure greater compliance and lesser errors.

A Specimen Copy of the same has been enclosed for your reference. You are requested to go through the same so that you don’t get puzzled in the same during the exam time.

Highlights of the New Answer Sheets are discussed below:-

1. Bar Code Sticker

A Bar Code Sticker for every paper would be available in the Attendance Sheet, against the Roll No. And Name of the Student. The Student is advised to remove that Sticker from the Attendance Sheet and affix it on the Answer Sheet in the Space Provided.

2. Encircling the Roll No.

The Student would be required to ‘Write as well as Encircle’ his Roll No. in the Answer Book. Students are advised to do the same before he begins to start answering the Paper.

3. Total Marks Awarded (For Examiner’s Use Only)

So as to ensure that correct marks are awarded to the Student, the Examiner is advised to “Write as well as Encircle” the Marks awarded to every student. This would ensure that the Answer Sheets are automatically read by Machines and correct marks are awarded for every Roll No.

You are requested to share this piece of Info. with everyone so that Students don’t get confused on seeing the New Sets of Answer Sheets in the Exam Hall.

Please Note: - ICAI has clarified that these new Answer Sheets would be applicable only for PCC Students and not for IPCC and Final Students for May ’11.  However, they would be made applicable for everyone for the following attempts.

New Answer Sheet 869x1024 ICAI Introduces New Answer Sheets

1 Like

RAHUL (ARTICLESHIP) (80 Points)
Replied 24 April 2011

THANKS for sharing sir BUT PROBLEMS FOR STUDENTS.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro