LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 98

Kodeeswaran K (6 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Vipul,

Apr 28th, I received the message.

Apr 30th, received the intimation mail.

Today, the refund amount got credited and status changed.

The status in NSDL has not yet changed, still it shows dispatch to SBI. 

gaurav shah (14 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Okay. I haven't received yet. Hopefully should get it soon

Tejaswar Chowdary (4 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Hi Guys,

Any one got email or message from income tax after revising the return ,i,e selecting 2nd option of risk management process and revising the return.

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Hello to All, Got my refund , just check my account and refund got credited...
1 Like

Raj Kumar (6 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

At last, tax refund for AY19-20 has been credited to my Bank account today evening. I hope everyone else who are waiting will also get it credited soon.

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 03 May 2020

Tax refund has been credited to my bank account.Thanks everyone for sharing the  timely updates.

Syed Hussain (9 Points)
Replied 03 May 2020

I have received the intimation order however when i am trying to see my refund status on tin.nsdl it says no records found.

I see others have thier refund credited. Please help understand the indian process if IT coz in the US its so different and easy.

However hopefully i should get my money as soon as possible.

Replied 04 May 2020

@ syed Hussain bro is your bank account prevalidated?

Syed Hussain (9 Points)
Replied 04 May 2020

@ Saif- I only have one bank account which is my salary account in IDFC Bank- Submitted the request to Prevalidate in August 2019 still it says request submitted. I am not sure how to get this validated as the bank said they are not integrated with IT dept.

1 Like

(Guest)
You need to not worry about the communication received from tax Department & file your response consistent with the facts of the case. just in case some mistake has been done at the time of filing of return, you'll prefer to file the revised tax Return. just in case you think that that each one the figures & facts are already correct within the return filed, then you'll file the response accordingly. In later stage if any notice is issued by department & you'll not justify an equivalent with proper documents, you'll be responsible for heavy penalty and Interest.

Tejaswar Chowdary (4 Points)
Replied 05 May 2020

Hi All,

Any update on  2nd option of risk management process where we  revised the return.

Thanks in Advance.

S priya (Others) (29 Points)
Replied 05 May 2020

Finally i got my refund.. :).. I thank GOI for expediting the refund process..

Replied 05 May 2020

@ Syed Hussain visit your bank with this problem am they will help you out.

Sandeep Venugopal (12 Points)
Replied 08 May 2020

I got a Sms that your ITR has processed on April 13th but when I checked the refund status still it is showing that your assessment officer didn’t send the refund to bank any suggestions please 

Sandeep Venugopal (12 Points)
Replied 08 May 2020

I checked my ITR profile and could not find any action pending from my end . Please suggest me is there any possible way to contact the assessment officer to get my refund 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: