Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 97

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

Thank you.i m waiting for the sms.Hope I will receive it soon.thank you all.

1 Like

Replied 30 April 2020

I have a query,my friend wants to deposit amount in ppf now, can he claim 80C for Ay 2021-22, kindly advice

Reshma Manavi (Tax Advisor) (53 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Originally posted by : Ganesh
I have a query,my friend wants to deposit amount in ppf now, can he claim 80C for Ay 2021-22, kindly advice

Hi Ganesh,

No he can't claim,as deductions cannot be carry forwarded.If in case he forgotten to claim deductions ask him to revise the return only if his original return is not yet processed or else ask him to rectify the return.

Regards Reshma Manavi

Replied 01 May 2020

Thank you Reshma ji. I will convey the message.

S priya (Others) (29 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Could you read his question properly.. He said he will deposit now in FY 20-21 and he wants to claim for AY 21-22. I think he can claim it. The only reason he might have raised question is because of extension given for FY 19-20

Eshita S Shah (Practicing CA ) (75 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

There is nothing to worry. I feel its a computerised mail to all the aseessees having a refund (above a certain limit). If your refund is legitimate you can reply by accepting it. If not then you can just verify your accounts once again see if any mistakes are there and revise your calculation and claim the correct refund. IT Department is being extra sure before releasing a refund coaxing us to see if any mistakes are there correct it and claim the correct amount.

Qamar Mohammad (2 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Hi, I have a case totally different from others, I filed ITR having refund "x", later on I realized I missed few points, so I filed Revised version having refund "y" (x>y). Just 2 days after, my initial ITR was approved and refund of x was initiated. Still my revised return is not processed. What will happen after processing of revised return? Shall i need to pay back the difference amount to IT?

Please clarify this issue.

kumaresan k (4 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Received intimation. But stil efiling login status show ls everified only. Not updated

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Hi All,

Anybody got refund amount.

Thanks

1 Like

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 01 May 2020

Nope, not yet, Refund status website shows, AO processed the refund and sent to SBI for dispatch dated 30/04/2020

Kodeeswaran K (6 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Thanks guys.. Following this thread for long time. Few minutes back got my refund back after waiting for so many days. Hope everyone will get it soon.

Also status has been changed to ITR Processed. 

gaurav shah (14 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

You mean to say that refund is credited into your bank account.

Has anyone else received the refund

shri ram (15 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Yes refund amount credited just now !

Thanks all for the support

1 Like

Kodeeswaran K (6 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Yes Gaurav, the amount has been credited in my account. 

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Hi Kodeeswaran ,

How many days it  took for refund credit in your case.

My itr got processed on 30th and now its showing on nsdl from past two days "dispatch to sbi "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: