Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 99

Ramu A (Analyst) (33 Points)
Replied 11 May 2020

No ,  I am also waiting.

Reshma Manavi (Tax Advisor) (53 Points)
Replied 11 May 2020

Originally posted by : Sandeep Venugopal
I got a Sms that your ITR has processed on April 13th but when I checked the refund status still it is showing that your assessment officer didn’t send the refund to bank any suggestions please 

Hi Sandeep,

Check whether your Pan name is matched with Account name.

Regards

CA Reshma Manavi

Sandeep Venugopal (12 Points)
Replied 11 May 2020

Hi Reshma 

Yes Pan and account is Sandeep V .

Both are same ... 

Replied 11 May 2020

Sorry Reshma when I logged in to income tax efiling portal in my profile PAN details the name is different .

Replied 11 May 2020

Please suggest me how to change the name in my profile in income tax efiling portal 

Replied 11 May 2020

But in PAN Card the name is correct only the different is in efiling portal under my profile 

Ramu A (Analyst) (33 Points)
Replied 20 May 2020

Today i received a message like below. When i check the document attached in mail, shows ₹40 to be paid as tax. But i already paid this amount. Any further action required from my end to notice them like its already paid?

ITR for PAN: Axxxxx, AY 2019-20 and Ack No.33xxxxxxxx has been processed at CPC.Order u/s 143(1) will be sent by email.

CA Sachin M Jain (CA | GST | Refunds | Advisory | Litigation)   (1337 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

This another step taken by Income Tax Department to verify and ensure that the correct refund is processed to the Tax payers.

Action to be taken -
Review your Income Tax Return filed by you and then select the appropriate action.

If there is any mistake in the refund claimed in the Return filed then the department may issue Notice and then recover the excess Refund with Interest and Penalty.

For more details -
CA Sachin M Jain
.8O97.5l5.447.

WhatsApp : tinyurl.com/wCASMJ
Facebook : tinyurl.com/FCASMJ
Instagram : tinyurl.com/ICASMJ
LinkedIn : tinyurl.com/LCASMJ
YouTube : tinyurl.com/YCASMJ
Twitter : tinyurl.com/TCASMJ
Email : casachinmjain @ gmail.com

Siva Appikonda (Chartered Accountant) (175 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

Notice Under Risk Management Process

Tax payer and some tax consultant file ITR showing incorrect claim like increased amount of 80c deduction, wrong HRA claim, lower salary etc to get refund. computer cross check it from TDS return filed by employer and suspend processing of ITR and it is to be transferred to jurisdictional assessing officer for manual scrutiny in which tax payer has to submit proof of their claim and if found incorrect penalty may be levied. So if refund claim is correct then reply yes if it is incorrect then file revised return.Contact me for any queries.

CA Siva A
.? 85 Two Two 85 7OO8
maild I'd sivaappikonda5 @ gmail.com
1 Like

Saimahender Reddy (12 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

Received the same email

Khushbu (Software engineer) (41 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

Has anyone got the refund after selecting the option 1 post the tax under risk management? I have also recieved the same mail and have selected option 1. Kindly share your experience as this is the 1st time I have got such mail from IT department. Thanks in Advance!!

1 Like

Tapa001 (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

I have also received same email yesterday and replied back with option 1.

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

No refund expect, as your return have been selected for manual scrutiny. You must have claimed higher deductions (to get more refund) than appearing in form 26as. 

somasundharam sankaran (4 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

I have also received same email yesterday and replied back with option 1. If somebody know what will happen next, please update here.  

vinnn (Software Eng) (22 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

I also got mail yesterday first time.so i can't decide what can i do,any one recived any mail after selected option 1 .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: