Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 91

Reshma Manavi (Tax Advisor) (53 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

Yes Saif,I agree that you are from middle class family and your return not got processed from an year,but you have not answered my question that whether you have filed your return accurately or not?If you have filed your original return with accurate claims,damn sure your return would get processed by the time.

Regards CA Reshma Manavi

Rakesh (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

@ Saif - very well said.

@ Reshma - After my original return, the dept suggested a change. I accepted the change and just made exactly that change in the revised return and submitted it. But there is no response or processing done yet.

With what i have seen of my colleague, there was a correction in his claim. The dept highlighted it and then processed his return removing just that section. Return was a bit less but atleast it was processed after the dept discarded the mistake.

why is this not done as a std procedure for the pending returns? I fail to understand this.

1 Like

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

I too agree with saif. Brother we are with you on this. I am not blaming anyone or dept, but at least at these times they have to process the returns or send us the notices asking for proofs. They can’t just sit on it for an year right.

Replied 27 April 2020

Saif I can understand your pain and if one sees the IT twitter account, people who has got very less refund also is pending and I saw some people begging for refund. It’s the money taken from the taxpayer and the refund is what he rightfully earns, let them take action on the defaulters, but honestly they have to speed it up

Replied 27 April 2020

I also request dear friends not to be critical to others in this forum, this forum has been helping the tax payers and CA people are responding immediately, let’s all help each other. Pls friends

Rakesh (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

@ Reshma - kindly do not take my comment personally. Apologies, if you found it offensive. 

I was only trying to figure out that either the dept process the return as per their calculation or ask for proofs. Just sitting on it does not meet the purpose at all.

1 Like

Prabhakar Sunder (Chief Financial Officer (BIA))   (22 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

I completely agree with Ms.Reshma Manavi,cause there is no need of blaming IT department for not processing the tax payers returns on time as they already processed 99% of returns in which most of them are reasonable and not absolutely correct,but they hold the returns who made incorrect claims in their original return.So here the fault is lying with the tax payers who made incorrect claims.

If you all can see here Ms.Reshma is not blaming Tax payers or IT department ,she is just telling tax payers to be with patience in this situation...There is no use of blaming IT department in this forum.

Reshma Manavi I completely agree with you, please support her make corrections in your returns if you have wrong claims.If you have any queries please ask.. Don't argue with her.

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

This a forum and people should be allowed to post their views.

People are here frustated with inefficiency of the IT Dept as they are holding the ITR's for an year with out taking an action and sending risk mgmt mails during a pandemic. 

They should have a specific timeline to close ITR either way. 

It is not only the ITR's prepared by individuals, even ITR's prepared by CA's got the risk mgmt email and even after a response, their clients didnt get the refund yet as of 25th April. Pls refer to Incometaxindia twitter handle, which means, IT Dept is not handling them correctly

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

This a forum and people should be allowed to post their views.

People are here frustated with inefficiency of the IT Dept as they are holding the ITR's for an year with out taking an action and sending risk mgmt mails during a pandemic. 

They should have a specific timeline to close ITR either way. 

It is not only the ITR's prepared by individuals, even ITR's prepared by CA's got the risk mgmt email and even after a response, their clients didnt get the refund yet as of 25th April. Pls refer to Incometaxindia twitter handle, which means, IT Dept is not handling them correctly.

1 Like

Replied 27 April 2020

Correctly said janadeo ji.......that’s the whole point.

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

People here are waiting like mad to get there own money back from this thug department and their corrupt officers, we shall and we will be blaming this department only. Some gyanis are giving gyaan here for there own sake and consulting fees, we all know Everything and we are not fools here, plz stop blaming us that we have filed our return with wrong claims, we have filed it your 100% honesty. We are living without any salaries and any perquisites come here and see our condition. Plz step out of your luxurious life and AC , come and help us

- an ordinary middle class taxpayer

1 Like

Reshma Manavi (Tax Advisor) (53 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

Originally posted by : Saif
People here are waiting like mad to get there own money back from this thug department and their corrupt officers, we shall and we will be blaming this department only. Some gyanis are giving gyaan here for there own sake and consulting fees, we all know Everything and we are not fools here, plz stop blaming us that we have filed our return with wrong claims, we have filed it your 100% honesty. We are living without any salaries and any perquisites come here and see our condition. Plz step out of your luxurious life and AC , come and help us- an ordinary middle class taxpayer

Hello Saif,

Don't behave like you are perfect we are wrong... 

If you see my texts completely I was not the one first who started arguing with you...I don't know why you people are quarrelling with everyone in the forum.

There is no use quarrelling with us...If you have initially filed your return accurately definitely you would get your refund..If you still have not received means then you need to deal with tax department..not hear ...

Please mind your words...we are  not asking you or persons like you contact us ...those who really suffering with this issue can call us..and even we have not told in message that we will charge fees....am here to help if not in message through calls that's it... please mind your language and comment..

If you are middle class family then I dont think you will get refund if you file as per Form 16.damn sure...

Am observing from past  6months...u and ur batch are acting in this forum like anything.. please stop it...

No use even if you text continuously.IT department will not see messages...If you are really as you said that you are 100% honest then go and directly contact AO.not in the forum with other honest taxpayers.

1 Like

Replied 27 April 2020

@ reshma , rather we have not asked for your advices also, so stop giving advices here and mind your own business. Your are not any1 here to tell what to do and where to go. Stop messing around

Replied 27 April 2020

This forum was peaceful place since a year and above but ppl like you have destroyed this forum

Dileep Jadhav (Controller) (24 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

Originally posted by : Reshma Manavi

Originally posted by : Saif

People here are waiting like mad to get there own money back from this thug department and their corrupt officers, we shall and we will be blaming this department only. Some gyanis are giving gyaan here for there own sake and consulting fees, we all know Everything and we are not fools here, plz stop blaming us that we have filed our return with wrong claims, we have filed it your 100% honesty. We are living without any salaries and any perquisites come here and see our condition. Plz step out of your luxurious life and AC , come and help us- an ordinary middle class taxpayer

Hello Saif,

Don't behave like you are perfect we are wrong... 

If you see my texts completely I was not the one first who started arguing with you...I don't know why you people are quarrelling with everyone in the forum.

There is no use quarrelling with us...If you have initially filed your return accurately definitely you would get your refund..If you still have not received means then you need to deal with tax department..not hear ...

Please mind your words...we are  not asking you or persons like you contact us ...those who really suffering with this issue can call us..and even we have not told in message that we will charge fees....am here to help if not in message through calls that's it... please mind your language and comment..

If you are middle class family then I dont think you will get refund if you file as per Form 16.damn sure...

Am observing from past  6months...u and ur batch are acting in this forum like anything.. please stop it...

No use even if you text continuously.IT department will not see messages...If you are really as you said that you are 100% honest then go and directly contact AO.not in the forum with other honest taxpayers.

I totally agree with you Reshma Manavi,this Saif is playing drama.

This Saif is acting like innocent guy...

I appreciate your advices madam ji.

Please don't bother these kind of messages from such people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: