Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 92

Reshma Manavi (Tax Advisor) (53 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

Why are you frustrating brother,if you have not done any wrong claims and if you really not received refund then directly contact IT department,no use of texting here...

And please don't argue with me..... And I have not given advices to people like you...

I have advised to real people who are facing this issue.

1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 27 April 2020

@ Reshma ... Kindly check your earlier post sister, you have adressed it to me. Kindly don't share your gyaan and why to getting offended do you for department??

Are you Nirmala sitaraman?

And do you mean by PEOPLE LIKE US? Yeah I belong to lower middle class so do you hate us?

Replied 27 April 2020

Stop defending department... They have delayed processing and that's there fault, for there lethargic behaviour we are suffering, and thats the truth believe it or not thats your problem

2 Like

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 28 April 2020

Calm down guys. Let’s all pray that we will get our refunds soon and this corona situation goes off too
1 Like

Dileep Jadhav (Controller) (24 Points)
Replied 28 April 2020

Reshma Manavi, people know who is right, don't worry...

These fellows are playing drama here.. please don't react to this Saif comments...he claimed wrong claims and now acting like pathith...I saw your first message to till this message ,its not at all fault. please leave it,this guy don't understand even if it explain once again clearly.

Controller_BHEL

Replied 28 April 2020

@ Dileep jadav ... If this is drama then why wasting your time here...

2 Like

Replied 28 April 2020

@ Ganesh.. any update bro?? Plz be in touch
1 Like

Replied 28 April 2020

@ Saif No brother........no update. We will be in touch and I will update everyone if I get any communication from the dept. my friends are also waiting for it only. Let’s pray everyone will get their due by this month end at least.

Replied 28 April 2020

@ Saif No brother........no update. We will be in touch and I will update everyone if I get any communication from the dept. my friends are also waiting for it only. Let’s pray everyone will get their due by this month end at least.

1 Like

Replied 28 April 2020

@ Ganesh ... Let's hope for some gud news as we all are in need of that amount.. seriously going through very bad times

Replied 28 April 2020

I can understand bro, sitting at home for more than a month can cause a lot of damage to our monthly budget. I am feeling the pinch too.
1 Like

Replied 28 April 2020

2 of my friends who responded to the email on 15 April has got a sms just now that there refund is processed. The sms was sent from IT department.

Replied 28 April 2020

I am waiting to hear from this forum........did anyone received the sms from the dept. 

Javvaji Rajinikumar (27 Points)
Replied 28 April 2020

Ganesh I have received sms now

1 Like

Replied 28 April 2020

I think people are getting the sms now, I request everyone to check your mobiles for sms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: