Easy Office
LCI Learning

In a big dilema ,plz giv me suggestion

Page no : 2

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 03 January 2014

I agree with all the suggestions that you get your degree first and work only AFTER passing.

The whole myth of "Practical Exposure" has been inflated by CAs to get willing "free labour" for their firms.

In the end, neither the Institute, nor any CA will care whether you pass CA or whether you spend the rest of your life as a glorified clerk. 

CA O.P. SINGH (O P Singh & Co.) (426 Points)
Replied 04 January 2014

Both qualification and working experience are important. I suggest you to join some mid sized firm and simultaneously you concentrate on your studies as well. Finally degree is also important.

1 Like

sunil kumar (C A Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 05 January 2014

Hi Revathi,1st concentrate on study.Even though experiance matters,since u r in final stage,get qualification.You can learn afterwards during whole life with hard work & dedication.
1 Like

Aswin Suresh (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 05 January 2014

I am a B Tech student.Now i hate this engg. Studies and i m entering into business.. I dont have any knowledge in business studies but have more practice.....in business.... I am in a problem that this could be in a sucess or failure.... Pls reply for this

(Guest)
Concertante as First priority is Qualification, you got the work experience during employment.. Study well

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: