Easy Office
Easy Office

If you have computer in your home,Please read this

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Originally posted by : Deep @ k Gupt/\

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life & remember this: Things are to be used and people are to be loved. The problem in today’s world is that people are used while things are loved.

100 % Correct statement deepak

(Guest)

Agreed with you Sir…

Beyond a point “Anything Excessive is Dangerous

Why Things are Loved more than Relations now a days ?

Important Message to think upon !

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

aww..i was expecting a happy ending but not all stories have a happy ending i guess..

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Really it is very inspiring and motivational too....

Then i has to change my computer habits.....

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Nice and very touching n Inspirational story..

We sometime in our careless attitude, forget that u had hurt someone and we realize it as we grows old...

we should give time to everyone who is important in our lyf weither in our PAST, or Present because those who love us have little right on us..... so watever we become, rich or anything like millionarie , Big bussinessman but keep little time for our love ones...

THanku sirjee....

So reminding us for our love ones n prioties in lyf....

Annu (Chase your Dreams) (825 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

really heart touching story..sir..thnx sir 4 sharing..

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA
Originally posted by : Rahul Sharma

Today and tomorrow I Cant Spend time for Game, Movie etc...........

EK Life ke baad jiyenge. apne liye..........Abhi toh Books ke liye ji rahe hain........

Craze to any thing beyond a particular level will be too dangerous. We all have to find the time to build up a relationship. Never forget to maintain the relationship with your dears and nears.

We never realize their value when they are with us. But a day will come to realize their value, but, that may be late. So better be late than Never.

True Sir.........

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

This is really heart touching story sir, we will not knowing the value of relationship when the person alive but once if we lose someone then will come to know the value of that relationship. What is the use of knowing the value when the person itself not there in earth.

So learn to maintain the relationship when the person will be with you, so that all will live happily..

Regards

Balu

1 Like

bhumika rachchh (ARTICLE) (481 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Very Motivational story....

i also use also pc for working purpose...

but one my bed habit....

whenever i m angry i used to only pc....thn i dnt know wht happen at hme even my near...

so..

but after reading this story ...

i learn gud lesson

bhumika rachchh (ARTICLE) (481 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Craze to any thing beyond a particular level will be too dangerous. We all have to find the time to build up a relationship. Never forget to maintain the relationship with your dears and nears.

We never realize their value when they are with us. But a day will come to realize their value, but, that may be late. So better be late than Never...........

realy very true said by sir

Tehsinkhan Pathan (CA CMA DISA(ICAI) B.COM)   (3956 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Originally posted by : Deep @ k Gupt/\

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life & remember this: Things are to be used and people are to be loved. The problem in today’s world is that people are used while things are loved.

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Craze to any thing beyond a particular level will be too dangerous

rightly said sir

really heart touching story with morel

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

We never realize their value when they are with us. But a day will come to realize their value, but, that may be late. So better be late than Never.

Really true.....

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

Originally posted by : manoj

very nice story also at the rite time i.e. CA EXAMS

SHIV KUMAR (CA FINAL) (143 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

His wife was expired after giving birth to his daughter Seetha. After the death of his father, mother was feeling lonely and sad.  She was taken care of these children

dear sir, your story is really wonder ful.

but in starting it was confusing because you write AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER, but who is father here? actually you want to say that father of Mr. X.

your write that MOTHER WAS FEELING LONELY AND SAD, but who is mother here, actually  you want to say that mother of Mr. X.

after reading the whole story we got the  actual massege of the story.

but in starting the language was not clear.

plz correct this.

His wife was expired after giving birth to his daughter Seetha. After the death of his father

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: