Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI STUDENT GROUP

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Excellan blog. The American justice Dept. have recently approved the power of yoga and meditation vide a recent judgement in the American court." Man Who Slapped Wife Sentenced to Yoga, It's Anger Management, Says Judge." First there was house arrest. Now there's yoga. A judge ordered a man convicted of slapping his wife to take a yoga class as part of his one-year probation. "It's part of anger management," County Criminal Court at Law Judge Larry Standley said of the ancient Hindu philosophy of exercise and well-being. "For people who are into it, it really calms them down. " Standley, a former prosecutor, said the case of James Lee Cross was unique. Cross, a 53-year-old car salesman from Tomball, explained that his wife was struggling with a substance abuse problem and that he struck her on New Year's Eve during an argument about her drinking. "He was trying to get a hold of her because she has a problem," Standley said after the court hearing. "I thought this would help him realize that he only has control over himself." The sentence came as a surprise to Cross, who was told to enroll in a class and report back to Standley on his progress. "I'm not very familiar with it," Cross said of yoga. "From what I understand, it may help in a couple ways, not only as far as mentally settling, but maybe a little weight loss." Darla Magee, an instructor at Yoga Body Houston in River Oaks, said she would recommend that Cross take a basic yoga class emphasizing breathing and including a variety of postures -- forward bends, back bends and twists. "Yoga can help us to get rid of many emotional issues we might have," she said. "It's a spiritual cleanse." Prosecutor Lincoln Goodwin agreed to a sentence of probation without jail time because Cross had no significant criminal history https://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2365341.

(Guest)
Hello All, Its great thinking for ICWAI group. I am doing my MBA - correponding and wanted to join ICWAI - New syllabus. Can u guide, how is it ?

yogesh jain (student cwa) (20 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

i am CWA inter student and want to be a member of this group

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Hi All

I am CWA inter student and want to be a member of this group.

"

(Guest)

hiii...

dis is aparna 4m mumbai..i'll b appearg 4 my inter -1in dec-08..i m appearg 4 d new syllabus(hope u r aware of d syllabus),i wud lik 2 clear my doubt dat whether v hav an articleship of 3yrs..pls do rply if u hav n e idea abt it.

(Guest)

i'll b appearg 4 my inter -1in dec-08..i m appearg 4 d new syllabus and have taken postal coaching...i wud like to know whether it is sufficient to study only the institute material or any other books are required for reference

kindly help....

CA.B.Mahitha. ( CWA, CA) (142 Points)
Replied 24 July 2008

Originally posted by :mahitha
"

hai.

I want to know the information about  cw final can u please tell me the information & also I want proper guidance regarding how to approach the subjects.

"

(Guest)

I am doing CWA under new syllabus.Pls.suggest me that how to pass out commercial law & auditing exam.

Sur (10 Points)
Replied 03 August 2008

Hi everyone

I registered as icwai student in 2004, after compeleting my CA.  now I came to know that 3 year's articleship is compulsory, if I donot clear my icwai within given prescribed attempts (3 attemps from now) Is it right?

I am damn serious to complete my ICWAI . but I am not getting, frrm where to start. I am afraid of 3 year articleship, which will be compulsory if I donot clear within 2009.  

1.Can anyone enlighten how to study icwai course.

2. Is it right that articleship will be complusory even for old sudents, if they donot clear within 2009.

3. I am really frustrated with ICWAI help line people. they donot recognise and solve our problems. Please any one help me in clarifying whether :

IF i want to appear for 2009, am i needed to submit 2009 test paper, or old paper will do? I have received t the test papers of old year, bcz i have registered in 2004.

Time is running.......... so ple help me for the above matter.

lastly I would like to appreciate the efforts taken by our icwai friends/ qualified, to light the darkness and ignorance of icwai, which is very importnat subject matter of today globisation and pricing era.

Thanks in advance for better communus

Thanks

Surendra

(Guest)

Its great and innovative idea i too wanna be in this group

(Guest)

can some one help me with 2002 syllabus stage iv study material out of stock in wirc, will arrange photcopy and send it back, pls

(Guest)

can someone help me with stage iv icwa 2002 study material

(Guest)

can someone help me with stage iv icwa 2002 study material

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi friends nice to see this type of effort from students of CWA. currently in stage III . can anybody send me stage III paper 14 & 16 question paper of Dec 07 term. unable to get any help from anybody from this remote city of bidar Karnataka "

KINDLY REFER THIS SITE

https://www.futureaccountant.com/exam-question-previous-papers/cwa-icwa-final-stage-iv/

Antriksh Bhatia (Analyst) (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2008

Hi Everyone,

Please visit and join the yahoo group page: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cwastudentcouncil

Also please visit www.cwaclub.blogspot.com

Regards,

Antriksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: