Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI STUDENT GROUP

Page no : 4
(Guest)

can anybody refer me a good "solved scanner for I.C.W.A.I Inter Stage-I exam".

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Good Afternoon,

I have passed in icwai-inter.Now, i want to take admission in final Stage.Now a days, i have not received my marksheet.So,plz give admission form of icwai-Final.

(Guest)

I am working in public sector bank.I wan to join icwai.IS it really benifits to my career in banking?

(Guest)

Hi

i would like to join the group. I am a cost Accountant.

(Guest)

Dear friends,

Hi Every body its Anusha from Bangalore, ple let me know the ICWAI course details & Subject structure. if any body have Inter I group material soft copy please send me to my mail ID, i very thanks full that,

Regards

Anu

nisha (student) (20 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

hi all...i finished my graduation in 2004....i want to do my cwa inter now.....i have gone thru details in the website. seems to be very tough. i have no idea abt group discussions. since am married and have a toddler at home  am afraid i will only be able to go for postal mode of learning. is that beneficial and sufficient? pls guide me

Ramesh Iyer (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

Hello People Im Ramesh and qualified in December 2007

@ Nisha

Hey its not all that tough an exam trust me, Ive seen old uncles give the exam and pass...I guess postal is a good option....but you need to have good networking to get the suggested answers.

Replied 20 October 2008

thanx ramesh.... glad to c ur reply. cant we buy suggested answers thru the institute directly? like is cs and ca?

what abt group discussions? can u pls guide me on that as well. i dont have any frnds doing prof studies like cwa... am solely dependent on the internet and books...

Replied 20 October 2008

Hi there,

I was talking about answers for the answers for the postal question papers...Dnt give too much importance to the group discussion things......its not such an important part of the coaching completion..... Just attend it on the designated day.....Of course its great if you can talk on the given topic......but they dont withhold your cc for a bad show or something....

Its the main exams that are killing......these things are just peripheral tensions.

Replied 20 October 2008

are the exams very tough? esp thru postal mode of learning, is it really sufficient for a professional course like cwa?

among cs,ca and cwa which is a better option?

Replied 20 October 2008

postal way of learning is my choice ....but i want to know if thtz enuf to go4 a prof course ! answers for postal question papers sdnt be very difficult to find right? it will all be from the syllabus only , i hope.....

among cs, ca , cwa which is the best?

Replied 20 October 2008

Hi there,

CC has nothing to do with the main exams.......the levels are absolutely different in all the three courses......exams are tough....but only if you have not prepared well......They are easier these days....atleast  found it easy.

As for rating of the three courses go......CA is the cherry they say.....but for the first time ICWAIS SIRC campus placement salaries beat the ones of ICAI....both institutes are agressively doing P.R.....basically a lot depends on your ability, but trust me two years down the line employers dont even care if you are a CA or a CWA...all that matters is performance.....I mean one year down the line, I hardly remember that im a professional accountant.....no time to relish these things.

Replied 20 October 2008

thank u for ur reply sir....

i feelbetter knowing information from aperson in the relevant field..  esp a professional.. thank u for ur precious time taken to reply..

am going to apply for cwa inter very sooner. i was a lil confused between cs and cwa. cldnt decide which one to go for. but now am confident.. i will go thru both the courses details once again and finalise in a weekz  time.

i lack confidence cuz i keep thinking tht me having a toddler will nt let me do weel in studies. but i think itz high time i reconsider the options and take up a promising career.

Replied 21 October 2008

can we have some details on cs as well in comparison with cwa ? i wld like to know which is the best....

(Guest)

I am very confusue about the training period of the icwa.

I am working in a organisation.I want to continue my job with ICWA.

But I am afraiding to join this cource because I have no Idea about this Cource.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: