Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI STUDENT GROUP

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Iam doing state II in chennai

(Guest)

Nice thinking my dear friend i am also with u.

(Guest)

Nice idea, i am CWA inter student and want to be a member of this group

(Guest)

Hi Deepak,

Mysellf  Kundan, I want to do ICWAI.

I have done my gratuation from Mumbai uiniversity in 2004.

I have gone through the website of ICWAI, I get to know about its fee structure, Exams, syllabus also but l don't no  Iwhether 3 year articleship is needed for for the same.

Regards & Thanks,

Kundan Mishra.

(Guest)

Hi,everyone

It was nice to come across such a group. Doing Stg-3 from bhubaneswar chapter. wanted to know if there is any book which give solutions to last ten years question papers in AFM. Which book should I follow for AFM. Any suggestions or materials from anyone. plz

Ramesh Iyer (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 19 April 2008

Module.....for AFM nothing more nothing less....

I had all these people talking ill bout the module for AFM....but I did only the  module and concepts when i Cleared

Lokesh (Account) (23 Points)
Replied 22 April 2008

hi

I am lokesh I am student of ICWA Inter I also wish to joint this group pls mail that group at lokeshcwa @ gmail.com

mayank s vadher (article assistant) (0 Points)
Replied 03 May 2008

I have the same query.If you get the answer please mail me.I would be very thankful to you

Krishan Kumar Gurjar (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 06 May 2008

Hi friends,

I am krishan KUmar Gurjar and living in Gurgaon and wish to do ICWAI and I a have to take admition in ICWAI inter in this may.

I would like to be the member of your group.

Krishan Kumar gurjar

Mohan (Teaching) (74 Points)
Replied 17 May 2008

Hi friend, let us start CWA group....

venkanna (ACA, Grad CWA, ACS) (66 Points)
Replied 21 May 2008

hi deepak,

i am kanna, cwa final student. i am very happy to extend my support to u and ur idea. and i also thank everyone who supports his idea.

(Guest)
Hi friends nice to see this type of effort from students of CWA. currently in stage III . can anybody send me stage III paper 14 & 16 question paper of Dec 07 term. unable to get any help from anybody from this remote city of bidar Karnataka

(Guest)

hello sir ,

I   am interested to do icwa course  to which i have discontinued my graduation. i want to know the details of the course   . Should we  write any test before joining the couse.  I want to know the details & mode of admisssion  & syllabus of the couse . forms when will be issued , any suggestions or materials , give me ur suggestions

(Guest)

hello sir ,

I   am interested to do icwa course  to which i have discontinued my graduation. i want to know the details of the course   . Should we  write any test before joining the couse.  I want to know the details & mode of admisssion  & syllabus of the couse . forms when will be issued , any suggestions or materials , give me ur suggestions

srividyaa (112 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

Hai,

You can collect the details from the Institute's website- www.myicwai.com

If you havenot done graduation, then you have to clear the foundation course first, details can be got from the above mentioned site. But my suggestion is  to do your graduation parellely with this CWA course.

Nearby chapter addresses can also be got from the site and if you have any doubts during any period you can contact the nearby chapter offices

Regards

Srividyaa

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: