Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 9

Ankur Bhasin (Article Assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

dhiraj i guess he was luking for any suggestions and support not for making him demotivated so dont reply ur frustrating suggestions...

1 Like

Ankur Bhasin (Article Assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

abhishek plz dont feel demotivated u can do well bro.....and i am also a C.A (final) student telling u frankly 2 months are enough 4 pe-2 .just go and rock ur exam......

2 Like

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

this forum is like family for me now.wenever i see comments and suggestion den i starting crying because u people give valuable suggestions,

and i always keep that comments in my mind

thanks a lot friends

1 Like

Vignesh (Finance professional) (45 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hard work will always be rewarded abishek.

Don't ever lose your confidence level. you can easily prepare in the time available, remember you are not going to read some thing new.

Prepare well with full confidence and i wish you should clear pe2 in the up comin exam,

All the best

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

I really dont understand y people are sharing their views pointing my own personal view...

Have i asked someone to comment on my post or something?? Yaar, u all r so unemployed... I mean, rather then giving suggestion to abhishek, many of u r saying against me...

Some of u wrote comments on my profile, while some sent me PM....

Moreover, i didnt only reply once, i've replied here on this post later thrice with different comments....

But anywz, who cares... I said what i felt, no one has a right to tell me what should i do and what  i should not.... I didnt order abhishek but just gave him suggestion... And the same i expect from the fellow members' behaviour towards me.....

Replied 04 March 2010

dhiraj u suggest me like an elder brother and i appriciate that

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Abhi, look, i dont know u... I hav no grievances, nothing....

I just felt that whether u fail or clear ur exams, u shud not have lied.... Thats it...

But then, thereafter, when i felt u r serious about ur studies, and so later i gave u some suggestions too... So, i really dont care what anyone else thinks about my first or last post....

I would have easily edited my very first post,.., but i'm not at all feeling that i've written anything wrong...

Nywz, best of luck for ur future... And try to never lie again, atleast not to ur parents

Archana (Company Secretary) (165 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey dont to anothr mistake....u hve already done one...if u really wish to study put ur best aur karke dikhao......accpt it as a chaalenge...........where there is a will there is a way........

n u guys whts wrong wid u all u shud encourage him to study n not for doing anothr mistake 

Replied 04 March 2010

yes brother i will do that

CA Hari Shankar (Chartered Accountant CS-Final B.Com)   (72 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

will u come at g-talk i will definitely try to resolve ur prom my gmail id is- harry4251 @ gmail.com..........

Anup rathi (CA FINAL) (268 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

some serious prob is der with u

Replied 04 March 2010

now i am going for study

i want  to say thanks a lot to my this family.

i can do it

wish me luck

1 Like

Priyanka (Article Trainee) (93 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey  Abhishek! donot worry and donot take any decisions in a state of confusion.

ur exams are in may.   so u have clear 2 months time.   from this moment spent much time for studies say 3 hours per subject  on each day as  ur a pe 2 student u have only 6 subjects.   start the subjects which ur godd at mand try to solve last 6 attempts question papers.   i am sure u will succeed.

SNPMD (Service) (27 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hi  Abhishek,

Tell me one thing if u r passing all the times in sticking to computer from where you will get the time to study? pls. don't waste time it's already late ,you have 24hrs*60days left,pls just focus on study & win the chance..Good luck...

parag (company secretary) (83 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Dear Abhisek

Quitting the CA does not really resolve your issue. I feel you should real continue with CA and determine yourself to clear it any cost.

One more thing, even if you fail, no body in this world will shoot you or kill you,,,,,,, winning and losing is a part of life, but the most important thing to is to continue with whatever you are doing.

And dont get depressed.... just take a vacation for two three days...and then start with a new zeal

I am really sure you will definitely suceed

Regards

Parag Jain

Company Secretary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: