Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 8

Rakesh Singh (Final Student) (54 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Abhi Don't get tensed now.. forget everything n start studying from now.. u Have to prove u r parents that u can do it by passing d exams..

see 1st 30 days try to complete all 6 subjects by taking 5 days for each subject.. make a plan for every 5 each of days what u r going to study n stick to it.. if not completed in 5 days, leave that subject go next one.. cause u don't have get exemptions but to get b/t 40-60 aggt..

In d 2nd month when u do d revision u feel confident about d subjects..that's it u have to do.. but try understand d subject in 1st month rather than mugging it.. don't think whether u will remember it.. just leave n understand..

In d second month Maskepe  chaloge yar..

Chal take it easy n don't do anything stupid.. there is lot of thing to be achieved in d world..

Try what i said cause i also got 2.15 months only n i planned d same N cleared in First attempt... U r going to easly clear it..

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

dear  abhishek,

i too am a pe2 student n n facing such problems...it happens.. never mind..the best part is u realised ur potential..forget the past but learn and analysis ur mistakes n take corrective steps...mentally preapare ur self to b strong n hard and then start ur studies u will reliase two months was more than enough...nothing can stop u unless u think...

I'll jus quote one of ma fav quotes " If Everything seems lost think again, the future still remains".so dear abhi nothing to worry abt just focus on ur aim n give ur best shot..wen u feel u r down com back to caclub v r here to help u out..all the best...

Sharad Suman Das (art) (141 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

dont ever think to quit,  only try to pass. i dont think you have any other option than this bcoz this only way by which you can get sitiutation back to normal.

Jitendra Rathod (Service) (50 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hey Abhshek,

please don't quit,

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER GIVE UP.... in LIFE

Never back down urself ok

Regards

Jeet

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

DON’T QUIT

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill.
When funds are low and the debts are high.
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:

Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not QUIT.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Originally posted by : abhishek

dear friends,

my name is abhishek,and i want to tell you something about my situation.

i am pe2 student,and i hav;nt clear pe2 exams yet, but 2 years back i told my parents and sibblings that i cleared my exams.since then i never take it seriously but now i am feeling that was my big mistake in life, and i am in big stress,after 2 months there will be exams but i dont have prepration.but now i want to to complete my CA on any cost,because i don't want to be losser,but sometimes i feel like i should quit my life also.

i don't know what to do.

i am in emense pain.

Dear Abhi,

Kindly visit the link below:

Motivational Corner for Students

Deepak Kumar Gupta (Finance & Accounts Consultant)   (86 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

U are thinking of fulfilling a dream for which u have never worked on. Nobody can share the work which U ONLY is required to do. And the person who become CA are born on this earth only. U are among them. So it is upto u to decide. U can understand your situation well than others.

I ahev experience that when u disclose your lies to your parents or close relative, they will supprt u, Believe it, They will say to forge what happened in past and do required in future.

I suggest u confess to your parenst, then see the difference.

1 Like

CA Amit V Nagure (Industrial Training) (46 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ

If u want to say that u lied to ur parents and acquantances... Trust me, u r a loser, a perfect loser...

I dont know who will give u what suggestion, but from my side, i would suggest u to QUIT it... its an insult to ICAI to have u..

Hi, Mr. Dhiraj i appreciate that u r the first one to reply to his query........ but i completely disagree with your words what are u talking about our friend he has done some mistake he is agreeing to that moreover he is ready to face the situation and made his mind to ask for help from us.... and he needs encouragement and proper guidance from us.... instead of doing that u just said him a loser a perfect loser.... who gave u right to decide.... and how can u suggest to quit...... how is he insulting institute please elaborate...... Please if u can help in a positive way do it other wise please stay away that man is talking about ending his life he is in pain.... reduce it if u can ..... dont blame him more so that he will go ahead with his decision..... u r insulting humanity.......

and Abhishek please yaar whatever happened tell ur parents............ they can understand u better than us........ they will forgive u ...... they trust u .... and just be honest in ur life from now onwards u r not a looser u r just not on the right track... please first thing u do is confess in front of ur parents.....

Dishonesty helps in Short term but Honesty will help u in Long Term

1 Like

CA Ashitosh Shinde (NA) (177 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Abhishek, take your mistake in right spirit. You have sufficient time to prove yourself. Don't quit.

Remember forever, All power is within you & you can do anything & everything. "Hardwork conquers all"

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

Within a short duration; a lot of discussion and advices have been given..

Now tell us what is your reaction ?

What have you decided ?

Nobody knows you personally as I presume; still they are ready to help you. 

Commit yourself now to qualify as a Chartered Accountant.

Say following words to yourself every day for at least two times : 

Morning : I am "going to become" a great person like Gandhiji who also committed mistakes in his childhood.

Evening : I am a "great person" like Gandhiji who committed mistakes but later on improved his vision and did marvellous job for the nation.

From next morning onwards : 

Repeat the evening statement all the time. And you will surprise to feel a great inspiration within you. Your subconscious mind will start to work for you. 

" Nobody in the world is there who has not committed mistakes. " 

Don't feel stress ........do your best..........give some time to refresh yourself.

Also join CS course before March, 2010.  Here surely you can get success if you devote sometime with some strategy. 

Wish you all the best........feel yourself as the best person........no need of  more help  ........even you can help others.........give yourself positive direction.......all will change.........within a short period of time........

1 Like

rohit suneja (internal auditor) (47 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

bro... keep this thougt with u always that " self motivation is best motivation".... bhai no one will help u if u dont ur self.. even god help those who help themselves... so always remember... apne hath se jo charnamarat bhi na le sakta ho... woh bhi agar dridgh purusharat kare to sumerooo parvat ko chor chor kar sakta hai...

bye take care...jab bhi kabhi life quit karne ki baat aye to 3 idiiots ka woh dialouge yaad kar liooo... apne vollet me apne parents ka snap...

Dhruvesh Shah (partner) (443 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

I want to tell u that i cleared my PCC studying 1 month only. U will surely get through. I m sure. U dont listen to Mr. dhiraj. He is kind of Demotivator for the students. He himself has gone through many attempts. Bt then also is continuing. And he is telling you to leave. Dont leave at any cost. If Dhiraj can pass then EACH & Every student can become CA

Sanjeet (Sr. Executive F&A) (114 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey boss i dont know what u think. but one sugg for u first tell every thing to your family and ur sitution. believe its give u too much relief. and then socho kya kerna hai. or belive me if u give exam with proper planning its not a big deal i cleared it after perp of jst 27 days. or more its depend upon the luck and what r u talking to quit ur life too. to tumahri family ka socho. yaar jst face joh tumne kiya hai. apni family ko kyo uski scha dene ki soch rehe ho socho unhone kya kya soch rekha hoga. final wording for u first apni family ko bato or ek problem end kro tabhi exam perp mein dayan lega paoge and stress kam hoga. best of luck dear or dont think -ve be +VE

CA.Sanket Agarwal (JOB) (28 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

You are not a loser yet, you are looser when you have actually quit ...

Always remember... that life is never easy... it takes lot of hard work and dedication to taste the success...

Further,,.. i would suggest you to study hard... dont worry about the time left.. give your best... lets leave on to your destiny.. REMEMBER... God helps those who help themselves...

all the best...

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

thanks a lot guys, after see dat much response from u guys,my self confidence and motivation is too high now, i already started studies and i have to prove myself on this upcoming exams,

i really don't have words to thank you people.

and i am really gonna work hard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: