Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 10

CA Akshay (Employee) (151 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Don'y Worry yaar.....U hav some time also left to do the things right in ur favour....

So don't quite just try once again with full attention.....I m sure this time u comes with flying colours.....

Keep it up dude......We r not here to lose......We r here to win the race...

Shraddha Gupta (chartered accountant) (74 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey abhishek, don't worry yaar  u'll clear don't quit

sometimes it happens that we lie to our parents and friends but its okkk bcoz u realised your mistake.

Don't take tension, study hard and take care

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

2 months is enough for pe-2 , do smart hard work , you should be pass in may,10 attempt.

All the Best...

vineet (herherh) (54 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

For Abhishek:

Hey abhishek, we all can understand your trauma. But you have to appreciate that it was all caused by your own actions and now you only can get yourself back on track.

Firstly, tell everything to your parents...dont hide anything from them...they might be in a shock for a while..but eventually they will support you in your quest of being a CA.

Secondly, please understand that it's never too late...since you have realised your folly...now cumon..move on...if required join some classes...and dont think too much about what happened..just focus on WHAT DO U WANT YOUR FUTURE TO BE...a chartered accountant...right!!! So cumon...journey awaits you...if need be we can probably discuss further...

please take care...and wish you ALL THE BEST...your sincere efforts will surely bring you fruits..

For Dhiraj:

Man..you dont have to be so rude...the guy is genuinely regretting his mistake...and all mistakes are part of life...and he will have to move on in his life..the need of the hour here is to try to help him out...I understand that his mistake was a grave one...but since he has realized it, it's still not too late.

Kunal (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

AAl IS WELL

IT REALLY WORKS

(Guest)

Dear Abhishek,

i will tell u just a simple way out,

Just go and watch "LAGE RAHO MUNNABHAI"-----especially the JIMMY SHERGILL part.

ur situation is also same to him.....learn frm there and then ask me that what shud u do?

Remember,

GOD is invisible Parents,

but,

Parents are VISIBLE God...........so never lie again.........face the situation as it comes

JAB JAGO TABHI SABERA.

md fathah (Student) (278 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

All the best to you and other friends who are all in this platform....!

Success is waiting very near with us....! get hurry don't worry, carry on,,,,,,!

Prasanth Nair V (ACA,ACS,CWA Final,Mcom) (557 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hai abhishek.. in this situation ur parents will be ashamed of u if u quit the course.CA Course itself requires a lot of determination by oneself. i know a person who has cleared his finals AIR 1st Rank in 6th attempt..thats determination.. You ensure to bring true, what you have told to ur parents, without trying to change what u have told prevoiusly.. ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE

(Guest)

i m waiting for ur reply.

1 Like

Prasanth Nair V (ACA,ACS,CWA Final,Mcom) (557 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hai abhishek.. in this situation ur parents will be ashamed of u if u quit the course.CA Course itself requires a lot of determination by oneself. i know a person who has cleared his finals AIR 1st Rank in 6th attempt..thats determination.. You ensure to bring true, what you have told to ur parents, without trying to change what u have told prevoiusly.. ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE
1 Like

Ankur Ajmera (article) (21 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

HEY DONT QUIT...STUDY HARD N TELL THE TRUTH TO UR PARENTS.........

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hi Abhishek,

Don't quit n study hard so that u can clear ur exam.

u can clear ur exam if u want to clear. Dont ask anybody anything just do study n surely u will get success. u should also tell the truth to ur parents n feel sorry but dont take decision to quit from exams. Life is larger n deeper than an ocean, there are a lot of things n events which give us experience n strength to face difficult situations. So go ahead......................n

BEST OF LUCK BUDDY FOR UR LIFE N EXAMS!!

shipra (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

dont quit n just hav faith in yourself.2 months are more than enough.6 subjects are nothing.and if you problem in doing 6 subjects at a time prepare groupwise.and i think u should tell the truth to your parents,they are the strongest support.and give them assurance to them n to yourself that u can do it.nothing is impossible

IMPOSSIBLE itself says

I        M          Possible.so just go 4 it n be a CA.gudluck

rohit (Chartered Accountant) (101 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

If u really want to continue your studies ....

then dont waste your time start ur studies right now.......

u will surely succedd........

rohit (Chartered Accountant) (101 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

best of luck for ur exams as well as life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: