Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 7

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

ON 29 march do company audit 1, and company audit 2 any how.   On March 31 do special audit.   On 1 April do starting lessons of audit 1,2,3.  On April 2 do Internal controls full day. On April 3 Do vouching only  just give one reading. Similarly on April 4 do verification.(so u finish audit by April 5).   On april 6 start law....do epf, poba ,sales of good (its possible belive me)      On April 7 do Negotiable INsttuments.  On 8,9,10 April do indian contract act..ON april 11 - 15 only do company law very throughly.   So ur law is also over by April 15th.

Replied 03 March 2010

Do Bnking Insurance on april 16th . On april 17th do electricity , Liquidation ,inslovency.On 18th april do prefrence shares debentures, underwriting.  On 19th april do Brach accounts(full day)....On 20th april do hire purchase probs.  On 21 st april do Amalgation very throughly...by 25th april your accounts will be over..............for next 4 days do revision.....then agains start accounts.............i hope this plan will lead u to success.

Replied 03 March 2010

Abhishek some how i doubt ur side of problem.......but all the best for ur exams.

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

and i wanna suggest u one thing dnt tell ur parents nw...coz this will make u and ur parents stress full..and u will not b able to study properly..coz thr will b an untolerable kind of environment at ur home..frstly give ur exams peacefully thn tell thm everything..

shweta bajla (ipcc) (97 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

firstly go n tell ur parents d whole truth.....n thn face d exam n go thru it...all d best.....n remember dnt ever lie to ur parents....
1 Like

Manjeet singh (student) (33 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

My suggestion is you stood up and go for sure success. Leave all the issues & work hard

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

i think  the 1st thing u shud do is to tell the truth to ur parents... this will make u feel comfortable and u can study with a free mind... all the best for ur exams... do well... 

sridevi (CA PCC,CS Executive) (67 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey dont quit another two months is there to prepare manage time and study well you can clear off both the groups.all the very best

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ

What stress are u talkin abt... There are many students who get leave for just 2-3 months and still they manage to clear their very first attempt... What problem u've??? I dont think so its ur first attempt, its just revision for u

Hi Dhiraj DOnt be so cruel .The guy need moral support and suggestion , I now that it is also one of the negative motivation way but try to understand , he is asking for some suggestion . I thing we should guide him.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please dhiraj ji dont be too harsh with Abhishek. As we know thart he had committed a big mistake but this doesnt mean that he should quit jhis life but now he realise that he had done a mistake and i am sure that if we motivate him than he will surely clear the examination. I think Its the time to motivate this fellow.

And abhishaek as u realise ur mistake that is good but quitting life will mwan that u will be proved to be a big looser.
Just think about ur parents yaar. Please dont ever think to commit .Its a big sin. 

I really urge u to please concentrate on ur studeis and just try to give urs best

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

First u make up your mind,that u have to clear it at any cost.The most important thing is that you have realized ur mistake,talk to ur parents,even if they slap you don't mind.Atleast  it'll come to ur mind that u'll never lie to anybody in future.Even if u fail this time don't get disheartened and never ever say i want to quit my life.Firstly learn to love yourself than to others.Life is most precious thing GOD gave to us.

All the Best Abhishek,,,Try,Try,Try,,,,,,and u will succeed

Remember: Success is not final and Failure is not fatal,it's only courage to move ahead that counts.

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Life is much more important than doing CA.After all we r doing CA just to get good job and good salary.Dont get too harsh Dhiraj,,

harsh varma (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

ABHISHEK ,THIS IS NOT A END.  Abhishek , now listen to my story, some what similar to u. I was in PE 2 and also doing graduation , i got affair wid girl and  i lose interest in studies . my parents continously ask me to study and do CA. But i hv no interest from 2003 to 2005 ,i have quit my CA. i havnt given exams seriously. I just go wid my girlfrnd to enjoy on exam days as well. But in year  2006 I realise i not only fooling my parents but also fooling myself. my girlfrnd left , parents were unhappy, i was totally broken , i was no where, i have left studies for so long , i was extremly stressed. Just like u thinking of sucide. BUT JUST THEN I REMMBERER FACE OF MY MOTHER. I made up mind i will not leave tears in eyes of my mother. BUT I Will FIGHT BACK. I Pullup my socks and start preparing for PE2 freshly- purchased books, taken revionsionary classes at Vishwas nagar( since i have to manage cost also). In 2006 Nov i have given , both groups wid my heart n soul . I cleared both group. Then i quickly taken classes of Final . since articleship was completed i can take exam on  may 2007 for final - i have given !st grp wid little preparation. I got d feel  .Then in NOv 2007 i have given both grp final - i got failed.BUT i want 2 succed despartely. I have given again both grp - This time I cleared my CA final Exam . NOW I AM CA WORKING IN A MNC.  WE R HUMAN , WE MAKE MISTAKES.BUT WE HAVE TO FIGHT NOT To Surrender.  NEVER THINK OF DYING , ALWAYS FIGHT

2 Like

(Guest)

yes go for it . what ever is happen in your past learn lesson from it and go ahead

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hey Abhay

Dont get so Frustrated. I understand your mistake & guilt thereby. Its natural.I have no philosophy to tell you but the real truth that the  First quality of a professional is forget what has happened & proceed further in a positive manner. Abhay if you are in Mumbai or anywhere nearby Mumbai or whereever you are but if you can reach Mumbai Get in Touch with me & I will help you in your preparations in this 60 days to go wherein your fullest co operation & dedication towards the studies with the best of my efforts we shall see your sure success in July 2010 when results are out.

Abhay if you are not in a proper state of mind Pls call me on my Number given hereunder & I am there to help you in the best possible manner

Chandrakant Ambani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: