Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 11

We Shall (CA) (103 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

live in the present dear...........dont look at your past............search for new opportunities...........best of luck ............get ur new life................

HITHESH.S.K (CA Final/CS inter) (132 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

wats tis dude......CA is nt d end of lyf...CA is jus some portion to get job n earn money n reach ur goal...tats al...for ur parents u r imprtnt...nt ur degree o title...its better to go n tel them truth…bcz of tat nly u facing tension n depressed…think all is well…n go n say truth to ur parents...nw strt studyin...stop wasting tym in net n al....stil 1368 hours r der...use it..u ll becom CA..if ny one underestimate also don care..wo d hell r they to tel abt ur future o goal...be practical n strt ur effort..u cant get sucess by jus wishes of odrs..begin ur effort as soon as possibl...

Rajiv Goyal (Management Trainee-Internal Audit & Assurance)   (130 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

You should carry on vid hard work..........

I think u ll definitely b able 2 click

2 months r enough for preparation..........

Just believe in God n stay ahead.

Regards,

CA CS Rajiv Goyal

Rakesh Bansal (CA) (75 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hi abhishek... first of alll i would like 2 say mr. dheeraj tht in ths world no one is ..who never committed a mistake...may be uss jhoot ka naam aur roop alag alag ho sakta hai.. remeber one thing agar kisi insaan ko uski galati ka ehsaas ho jaye tau use badi saza uske liye kuch aur nahi hoti......

aaj agar abhishek ne publicaly apni iss galati ko sabke saame confess kiya hai tau mai use congratz kehna chaunga.... kyonki aaj ki duniya me logo ka zameer itna mar chuka hai ki ..kisi me apni kisi galati  ko maane ki himmat tak nahi hoti.... shayad aaj is ladke ko aisa ehsaas hua ki wo galat hai aur usne hum sab ko apna ek accha dost maan k hum sab se ek advise leni chahi...tau ye humara faraz hai ki jo best possible way uske liye hai use hum bataye....

kisi ko losser kehane se wo losser nahi hota hai.... looser wo hota hai jo koshish karna chhod deta hai.... aur abhishek ne abhi haar nahi maani hai... HE IS NT LOOSER UNTILL HE STOP TRYING.........

yaar dheeraj chalte hue insaan ko geerane walE tau iss duniya me bahit mil jaayenge...bt ruke hue insaan ko chalane wale bahut kam hote hai..........

NW ABHISHEK FOR U I WILL SAY THERE IS NO SHORTCUT FOR SUCCESS... if u really wamt to comlete ca thn u hav to work hard and plzz be constant towards ur goal..... may be u face one or more failure bt believe me if u will continuesly chasing ur goal one day u will be winner.......

AND ABHISHEK... U R NT LOOSER.... MY BEST WISHES R WITH U.... U WILL SURELY COME OUT WITH FLYING COLOURS......

WISH U GOOD LUK FOR EVERYTHING IN UR LIFE.....

UR WELL WISHER

CA Kapil Thacker (Partner) (70 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hey Don't listen to anybody.

Life is not too small that you want to quit.

Think positively, you have written that you want to clear exam at any cost,

so work hard. I think 2 months are more than enough to prepare and believe me its my personal experience.

still you want to be conservative than prepare from last 10 exams. you will easily pass your exams.

I give confiemation of that.

Don't listen to anybody rather wasting your time on net go to study.

Best of luck for your exams.

you will surely clear it.

CA.AMAR MOHAPATRA (MANAGER-INDIRECT TAX) (665 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Don’t ask yourself, 'Can I?' but 'Am I willing to do what it takes?'... because yes! You can!"

arun sharma (student) (325 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hi ABHISHEK,

Dear frnd Definetly U CAN DO IT, and After 4-5 years when we'll meet/chat than U introduce urself  "HELLO ARUN I M Abhishekh & I M a member of ICAI"

ALL THE BEST brother

Rohit Khandelwal (CA.Final Article Assistant)   (29 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Abhishek. in my View, u were taking easy to this Field.its not lik tht man. now plz ,make ur mind with Positive Energy.dont think foolish thig like quit n all..If u really want to prove ur self, thn  Work hard n Perform.

All the Best

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

hey abhishek..this ppt is  specially for u..i think u l get motivated by this just give it a look..pls tht is my humble request to u...

and work hard...u can do it..

Attached File : 6 24 madness.pps downloaded: 140 times
3 Like

Govind Rathore (CA Final) (543 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

Hi Baby,(the way I greet my friends),

I really wonder how genuine you are in posting this discussion here. If you are then I would like to say something.

Your Wordings:My name is abhishek”

My Feedings: Good name, hope you know what it mean, it means “shower of milk over an idol”, leave upto the meaning of your name.

Your Wordings: “i want to tell you something about my situation.” 

My Feedings: Highly appreciate your guts to pour out your heart here.

Your Wordings: “i am pe2 student”

My Feedings: Right Profession wrong stage, hope you agree with me.

Your Wordings: “i haven’t clear pe2 exams yet”

My Feedings:  Really don’t understand what went wrong with you.

Your Wordings: “but 2 years back i told my parents and siblings that i cleared my exams”

My Feedings: Baby, this is the biggest mistake that you have ever committed in your life, by lying your parents and your siblings, you have lied yourself. Sit for a while an imagine, the pain that they will undergo when the come to know the truth, but believe me the smile that they will have on their face when they see u as a CA final student will be awesome. (Now its your turn to give them a reason to smile).

Your Wordings: “Since then i never take it seriously”

My Feedings: Why so baby? Ask yourself why you didn’t take your studies seriously; this will help you to plan your studies further.

Your Wordings: “but now i am feeling that was my big mistake in life”

My Feedings: Of late, but you have realized that you have committed a mistake. That’s good, committing mistake is human tendency, but learning from their mistake is your efficiency.

Your Wordings: “and i am in big stress”

My Feedings: Baby stress surrounds everyone, and you are no exception to it.

Your Wordings: “after 2 months there will be exams but i don’t have preparation”,

My Feedings:  Two months are more than sufficient for your preparation provided u are dedicated, hardworking, and willing to sacrifice anything to get back your parents smile, and if you want to know that dose the phrase “dedicated, hardworking, and willing to sacrifice” means, better ask your friends who have cleared their exams in first attempt, they are the right persons to tell you.

Your Wordings: “But now i want to complete my CA on any cost, because”,

My Feedings:This is where I would like to appreciate you again, a strong determination has evoked in you, but mind you this determination should not be to post discussions in Caclubindia but to help you for the next 2 months in your exam preparations.

Your Wordings: “i don't want to be looser” Appreciate you again for this statement, Who said you are a looser? I strongly believe that you can’t be a looser. Had you quit CA, had you committed suicide, then I would have called you a looser.

My Feedings: “sometimes i feel like i should quit my life also”, Baby all appreciation that you have scored from me gets depreciated, Quitting life means putting an end to everything, end to your career, your parents, your siblings, your friends. Just sit down calmly and think about the mental trauma your parents your sibling will face. For this statement I would like to call you a LOOSER.

And I wonder what will be our mother earth population if every one start s ending their life, as everyone on the earth has stress, even animals are stressed

Your Wordings: “i don't know what to do”

My Feedings: Hope you know what to do by now.

Your Wordings: “i am in immense pain”

My Feedings: Baby remember one thing “where there is no pain there is no gain

PS:- I think I have wasted my time on this, but I want you to prove me that I have not wasted my time, but used it for helping some one, and that you can do by posting a discussion on 17th of July (i.e. when you get your PE 2 result) with the heading “Am a  CA final student now

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 04 March 2010

thanks alot friends

i started my studies nicely and always keep your comments and suggestions on my mind

i can do it

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

Thats the spirit abhishek,,,BEST OF LUCK...and always KEEP FAITH IN GOD,,REGULARLY VISIT GURUDWARA OR TEMPLE FOR PEACE OF MIND..

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

From Page 14.

Originally posted by : abhishek

now i am going for study

i want  to say thanks a lot to my this family.

i can do it

wish me luck

This is the spirit of the life. 

Congratulations to all who participated to solve the problem of Dear Abhishek.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !

Mehul B. Maniar (CA -STUDENT (PCC)) (198 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

hey bro dnt quit prepare well 4 exam &  u will clear d exam dis time

Mehul B. Maniar (CA -STUDENT (PCC)) (198 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Hey , Abhishek just see that PPT which NUPUR has sent u , U hv to thnked NUPUR for that PPT

NUPUR U Done a good job

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: