Easy Office
LCI Learning

I am Depressed.

Page no : 2

jitendra chawla (F.C.A.) (327 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

its great that u dont want to quit . just work hard and you can clear  your marks are not bad ,u can do it .dont think about result and work hard.1 more sugg.-dont wait for your result and start ur studies after exams . costing and tax ,both are relevant for final also.save ur time.work hard and try to solve 100 marks paper. all d best and dnt fgt to inform about your result.take care.

R.SURESH SHRINIVASAN (Manager r- ESI-PF) (310 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Dear buddy, Do not worry, First you have to think positive manner.

you have to turn to yourself where you are doing mistake. you have to rectify the same. Instead of blaming the institute, you have think reverse.

You already cleared group-1. Group-2 is very simple to clear. Defenitely

you will clear donot worry. Be a positive frame of mind. ALL THE BEST.

R.SURESH SHRINIVASAN, CA FINAL STUDENT, ERODE.

Neeraj Taneja (Faculty- Finance Audit )   (227 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Dear Radhe !

Mera Ek dost kaha karta tha "Chalna he kher hai raffik chalna he kher hai " May be he quote will not be understand .................but the motto of the quote is carry on & dont wry .................

Love & Regards

neeraj

CA. Mithilesh kr. Singh (PROFESSIONAL ) (45 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

don't be sad friend  I have also faced this problem and people were saying same things but fianally I cleared P.E.II

I WISH YOU WILL CLEAR THIS TIME CONCENTRATE ON YOUR EXAM

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMINATION

Shikha Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (311 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Hi, Radhe

You are an inspiration for each one of us as to not to stop trying. Please don't give up..

I just want to tell you, one of my teachers, who is now a CA, LLM, DISA (All India 1st Rank) and has also cleared one of the WTO exams with All India rank, had cleared his PE - II in his 10th attempt. So please don't lose heart... And never give up.. Its not the end...

Himmat Karnewalon ki haar nahin hoti,

Koshish Karnewalon ki haar nahin hoti..

Poornima Srinivasan (Junior trainee) (330 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

“I start to feel like I can’t maintain the facade any longer, that I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. Maybe something about how stupid my whole life is. I don’t know. Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow, the need to keep on keeping on?... I don’t know the answer, I know only that I can’t. I don't want any more vicissitudes, I don't want any more of this try, try again stuff. I just want out. I’ve had it. I am so tired. I am twenty and I am already exhausted.”

Juz feel free Radhe.....

U will Get through....

Hope for the best.......

CA.Rakesh Kataria (CA ) (291 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Dear Radhe

It happens to most of Students of CA. See only 5% to 7% result that means 93% students failing. so you are not the only one. But I was also one of you in my CA study days. I felt like ki yar kya hoga. But one thing for sure, i was too determined and dedicated to pass my CA because without CA , life was like nothing and i couldnt thought of doing other thing. Only single minded devotion even though failing. Try to divert your mind from negative energy and concentrate on good things in life.I use to do that. I never said negative sentence in my CA student life like i wont pass etc. I always use to say that i will pass, i will become CA soon etc.

When i passed both group of finals together though failing groupwise, i totally dedicated this to my parents. I made chart of why i wanna become CA like to give happiness to parents, to have good wife and life , to live good fulfilling life etc.

so you also prepare you goal chart why you wanna become CA and derive motivation from innerself coz nobody in this world can motivate you but your innerself. It should come from within.

Everybody here is ready to help you provided you help yourself.

regds

CA.Rakesh Kumar

Chandigarh

carakesh_kumar @ yahoo.co.in

Mr. rebel (abc) (37 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Don't lose heart dear. Me too cleared CA PEII in 10 th attempt as I never I took it seriously but when I took it seriously I passed  it with Rank.and also cleared CS inter with more than 60% marks. Just prepare more everytime. God will help you.

CA BAJRANG MUNDRA (JOB) (127 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Hi radhe,

Your depression is natural but it is not the solution. i dont want to say how to study but i vl say nly one thing that believe in yourself . U must learn from ur past mistakes and rectify it dis tym.....

It doesnt matter in which attempt u clear CA-Inter. After CA u wont be recognised as that Radhe is CA in third attempt or watever. I want to give u example of a 100rupee note in dis context. I want you to answer the following ques....

Q-1 What is the value of a 100 rupee new note???

Q-2 If u fold that note than wat will be its value now???

Q-3 if u fold it again than wat will be its value then???

Q-4 Now if u fold it for the 3rd time then wat vl be its value????

Q-5 Now again fold it for the 4th time,wat vl be its value????

Answer to all the ques is Rs 100.

Conclusion: A chartered Accountant is just lyk a 100rupee note. It doesnt matter in which attempt u clear .

A  " C.A. is C.A. whether he has cleared in first attempt or in 5th attempt "

Dont give up u vl surely pass dis tym..........

1 Like

sachin Gopinath Tamboli (Article) (37 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Radhe!!!

hi this is sachin.

i am having one friend who's name is Arjun - who used to sell onion & potato on hatgadi.

the boy never studied in school life... got third class in 10th from marathi medium, promoted in the 11th stand, but in the 12th standard he got 1st rank in the college.

then he took the carrier as ca. but he failed thrice in the ca foundation. he didnt turn blue.

he kept on workign hard & dint left the ca course....

again he tried after tybcom .. again failed in p2 but he had faith in himself.... becasue he want to become ca at any cost........

after that he never turn back..

2dy  he is CA, CS & ICWA & now he is planning to fly US for CPA..

Why i am telling you this story because, the boy couldnt write the spelling of WHAT properly  in the 11th standard today he is tripple qualified.

he told me one thing..

DUM HAI TO DUNIYA TUMARI!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST HAVE THAT HUNGER TO BECOME CHARTERED

KEEP TRYING.....

1 Like

CA.Rakesh Kataria (CA ) (291 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Well Written Sachin...............

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Dear Radhe

dont worry brother.... and pls dont be depressed i can understand abt your feelings.....

and its not good but u can make it good by coming out from dipression.

dont take advice from others abt studies or etc except from some experts...... if u will ask from others they will tell their own way and its always different...

So be confident and belive in yourself and do every thing good from your side with blessings of your parents and others dear

Pls do study hard with enjoyment pls come out from Tension and Dipression.

it will better for you and for every one dear.....

so only 15-18 days are left so pls dear leave tension come out from it and do hard n smart work with enjoyment dear

in exams also dont be get nervous if in exam you thik something you dont know then also dont be a nervous guy.... just drink cold water it will reduce tension and then be confident and attemp it with full confidence.........

You will achieved success...... because its also for you dear

Regards

Kaushik Vankadkar (Service) (350 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Don't escape, just fight

Heads and Tales, two sides of coin,

Must both are, like a body's loin.

Lucky you are, on the either side,

Probability of your turn is wide and wide.

Once or twice if you do not come,

Big deal yaar, its not a problem.

Equal in potential, don’t worry my horse,

Influenced by gravity who made the toss.

Hey ma bro, please don’t feel low,

Do something that you keep others on tow,

Don’t take bow, you are still in the show,

I know You will do it, I have faith in ma bro…                

Venkatesh S G (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

just be positive and dont stop ur efforts

Venkatesh S G (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

I am Depressed.   i know ur not deprseesd bcz  

u said ur hopeful of clearing this time.

me too pe-2 student  grup 2 cleared. grup - 1 not yet.

before i clear grup -2 with 156 marks i got 149 in my second attempt.

CA is not just another course dear friend . out of my experience CA course

is way of DEFINING YoUR CHARACTER

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: