Easy Office
Easy Office

How to Motivate Myself !!!

Page no : 2

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

The best way is to clear any one group you are stronger.

Go for groupwise attempt.

Thanks

Viswanathan.C.P

CA-Final-GRII

CA Mohit Ghabrani (Consultant) (112 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Its good that you are thinking of giving both groups but it sometime is not possible to cop up with the pressure. You will have to look what you can do best. You have given single group in May 11 and you are panicking then what will happen if you will go for both. Keep preparing for your next group until results are out. If anything goes wrong then you can give both as you have already prepared for first group. Its easy to say that you should give both but in the end decision is yours. Dont get panic in exam days as it will be bad for your other papers as Institute has the practice to give one paper in each group which is difficult to crack but then the marking is linient so there are good chances of passing the paper.

Hope you will do the best. All the best for your results and for your Nov 11 papers. 

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Originally posted by : Manish Arya
Listen  My Friend........ It's not necessary u should go with what majority of people say.. Since it's u and only u who know urself better than anyone Else..So just Go for a Self Evaluation test.... to Check whether to go for Both or not before Appearing......
Consider the Following :-
1.Examinations are always full of Pressure whether u go for a single one or Both...But the Pressure of Both Groups are Doubled,So if u r Tension seeker then.. Go for Single one...
2.Exam period of 16 days is like Hell.... U have to be very strong both mentally and physically
3.One day revision is a MUST ...If u don't revise whole of ur syllabus(may be through short notes/self prepared notes) attempting a non familiar question is really tough.
4. Do NOT AT ALL try to recall the question ,if u had done similiar question earlier...Just let ur Brain Do the JOB since if u had done that u'll be able to solve it...
5. Try Yoga and other Meditation Techniques to stay Calm and Positive .

Regards.....
Manish Arya

very well said dear Manish !!!

1 Like

Serinlal (CFM) (22 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Dear Friend,

Please write both group. When I wrote my PE 2 Exam, after 1st 2 papers i was sure that i wil fail. so didnt write the other exms. Wen result came i got 56 and 54 for those subjects. If I wrote na I would have been passed in 1st attempt itself. So pls dont give up. Try and try...................     

RITIKA KUMAR (CA Article) (55 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Every one face this period its not a new thing  some times just do Hard work and leave it to god

CA Jitendra Jain (------) (82 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

It all depends on ur capacity... jst 1 tip whether u giv 1 grp or both dont calculate for numbers u believe 2 score..let it b uncertain till the last paper...

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

thanks buddies..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: