how to know PAN details

i need pan verification details

Can somebody help me. I have Pan card with photo ID as M Uday Kumar issued about 10 years ago in Chennai. I am given to understand by IndiaBulls with whom I hold a Demat Account that my pan ref actually as per Income Tax records is Uday Kumar because of which my DP account with India Bulls got opened as Uday Kumar.

I wish to Demat shares my old shares which is now posing a problem as on cross verification with PAN section which I am given to understand is standard procedure it was rejected as my DP account and shares which have M Uday Kumar are not identical ( "M" Missing )

So now how do I make change at back end correcting my pan details.

Is it a long / complex process ?

Can anybody guide me

M Uday Kumar

Originally posted by :Suraj Lakhotia
" I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail. "

Dear sir

My datae of birth 15-07-1988

Please my pan details

ompratap singh

hi i want to know pan details.

bhuvana (Accounts) (150 Points)
Replied 29 August 2008

Originally posted by :bhuvana

This service is being stopped and being changed into paid service. Pls refer NSDL site under Onlinepanverification

ji,
i dont think u can get his COMPLETE details. But you can check if the PAN belongs to him...
https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/PANVerification.do

i have pan acknowledgement no. but i didn't get pan no. still now how to get it

My organisation's PNN No is AABBFS4326f. Unfotunately we have lost our pan card. To submit IT Returns we need copy of pAN Card ,which we do not have. Can you help me getting details of the same,which can be attached with our IT Returns. Regards Amitav

" I Had the Pan crad # but I want to know that whom this number belongs to "

pan number- AWZ PS0934J

" hi i want to know pan details. "

i know my pan no. i want to know  my date of birth

the d o b in the pan card is not being accepted for e filing.

I AM HAVING PAN & TAN NUMBER OF ONE OF THE COMPANY I WANT TO KNOW FULL DETAILS OF THE COMPANY CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THE LINK ?

i want details of pan no ACGPN4659L

Originally posted by :Suraj Lakhotia
" I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail. "