Easy Office
LCI Learning

how to know PAN details

Page no : 5
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Suraj Lakhotia
" I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail. "

(Guest)

PAN - ADAPA1967D

FATHER'S NAME

(Guest)

pls tell me about these pan numbers.

BOJPA3765G

BGDPS2418A

(Guest)
" I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail. "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I wish to know the pan details "

naveen (business) (22 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

krishna rao (Asst. manager Accounts )   (25 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

MY NAME IS GKRISHNA RAO & PAN NO IS  ALDPR4185P  I WANT TO REGISTER MYSELF AT INCOMETAXINDIAEFILLING.CO.IN SITE. BUT THE FORM ASKS FOR MY SURNAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. WHEN I GIVE MY SURNAME AND CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH AND PAN NUMBER IT GIVES ME A WRONG NAME ERROR. HOW DO I KNOW MY PAN DETAILS LIKE MY SURNAME SO THAT I COULD REGISTER AND FILL MY RETURNS ONLINE?

Anand Makariye (student) (24 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

" I wish to know the pan details "

Anand Makariye (student) (24 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

"

"
I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail.
"

"

kadhar basha (technicaian) (22 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

my self kadhar my pan number is ASWPK6279K i want to know the pan detsils i applied for demat account for that he aske my pan card for opening account he told me my name is pan website is wrong so its taking time to open account can know the detils of my pan and how can i correct if its wrong

PRAVEEN KUMAR (MBA (Finance) B.Com.(P))   (3443 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

You need to apply for correction in pan data. just fill PAN Correction form  and submit it to any TIN Facilator along with your id proofs etc. you will get new pan card with corrected details within 15-20 days.

:-)

Originally posted by :kadhar basha

" my self kadhar my pan number is ASWPK6279K i want to know the pan detsils i applied for demat account for that he aske my pan card for opening account he told me my name is pan website is wrong so its taking time to open account can know the detils of my pan and how can i correct if its wrong "

Prem Kumar (System Engineer) (21 Points)
Replied 12 February 2010

Hi i want to know my PAN details..

Please some one Help me...

I forgot the Order in which i gave my Name in PAN application

MY dob is 15/12/1987

PAN Number is AMVPP2576M

Name: Prem Kumar

sagar thakkar (article assistance) (74 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

hi frendz

I want to know PAN no. of one of my client's dedudctee.

it is a trust and i hv it's registration no. but does not have DOB

plz help me

its urgent.....

plz

Dev Singh (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA Suraj Lakhotia
I have PAN card of my client. How can i get his complete details from website.? Can any one give me the link. I tried in incometaxindia.gov.in but of no avail.

i have only pan no......and i don"t know date of birth and the name of the Holder of this pan so can me  suggest any how can i get full details of this pan no.................Reply me Fast any one.........

Dev Singh (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

Originally posted by : Prem Kumar

Hi i want to know my PAN details..

Please some one Help me...

I forgot the Order in which i gave my Name in PAN application

MY dob is 15/12/1987

PAN Number is AMVPP2576M

Name: Prem Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register