Easy Office
LCI Learning

How coaching class kill your performance...

Page no : 3

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

thank u sir

(Guest)

Excellent post sir.

I want to share my real experience here.

When i was doing my article ship , i failed for the first time in my exams by not havding proper guidance and cause of things bla bla bla..., and my principle called me and asked for the reason... I said dont know sir but i failed.

My principle told me that he knew the reason... i was shocked how could he know about the reason of my result.

I asked him how would you know sir.... he said , well jayasri i know about your skills and knowledge but you should know one thing that your coaching (like spoon feeding) , institutes are kiling your intelligence and creativity in you. i said dont understand sir.

He explained me like this - you are preparing only those books which provided by them but not going for the any other problem than those from your institute book. Here is the result i can say without you didnt write your exams he said. i didnt aware how should i prepare for the professional exam as i am really from spoon feeded upto my Intermediate studies.

Then my sir suggest me its not the SSC exam or intermediate or graduation or something else to prepare like such. open your eyes and study like going for some other books.

I prepared as he guided then i passed (both groups) all my exams but lost with 10 marks of aggreagate with just 15 days of preparation.

So friends realise. Vivek sir words are exact true.

Thank you vivek sir.

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT SIR,..

SELF PREP IS ALWAYS D BEST WAY TO COURSES LIKE CA,..

I HAD SOME BITTER EXPERIENCES AT THE START OF MY CA,..SO I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME OPINION AS U,...

THESE DAYS MOST OF THE CA COLLEGES HAVE POPPED UP WITH A COMMERCIAL ATTITUDE,...

SO THEY JUST WANT TO DUMP STUDENTS INTO A CLASS ROOM AND THATS IT 1,2,3 GO,...

MY OPINION IS GO FOR SELF PREP,..IF U HAVE ANY DOUBTS ASK UR SENIORS OR MAY B UR AUDITOR,..THATS MUCH BETTER,...

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

The main purpose of my discussion was brain storm, reduce the over dependency on coaching. Please see the introduction, tittle message by president of ICAI and tell me as to if you go for coaching only and limited to coaching only you cannt clear unless you are self occuipied.

Replied 13 April 2011

Originally posted by : Biswajit Ghosh

I fully agree wid vivek sir, maximum student think so coaching institutes plays a pivotal role but the main funda is now a days coaching institute became a money making showroom.. only guru mantra is "self study" yes only self study to pass this cut throat exam.. really its time waste as well as money..

"WE CAN HAVE MORE THAN WE'VE GOT, BECAUSE WE CAN BECOME MORE THAN WE ARE".
1 Like

Divya Agarwal (Sr. Account Officer) (437 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

thanks for sharing....

Sangita gupta (final Student) (312 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

I agree practical exposure is required. But can any one tell me that -how much % of exam question can your practical exposure solve?

IDT & DT me to aapka practical exposure 50 to 60% question solve karba dega. bakika 6 paper me?

Ye saab kehne me achha lagta hai. nothing else................................

1 Like

Replied 13 April 2011

Exam questions will never comes from the practical segment. But practical training will surely help you to mould and self occuipied.  Take the things in positive sense

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro