Hard work never fails

Harish (CA Final (Article)) (62 Points)

11 February 2012  

Hello guys Iam gonna tell you a real story of my friend. He passed his 12th board exam in 2006. He started doing B.Com course in a college. He discontinued his college in 2007 for doing CA. His family and relatives were telling him that he has made a big mistake by leaving the college to do CA which is very uncertain. He then passed his CPT in first attempt. He joined article ship in a firm. He first wrote his PCC exam in May 2010. He failed in both groups and no exemption. He again wrote in November 2010 and the result was same. Now, his relatives were criticizing him for leaving the college and doing CA. But he just ignored them. He told me that he just does not want to pass but pass with rank. I told him that this too much and he must just aim to pass the PCC and go for next step. But he was very confident. He wrote again in May 2011 and the result was again same. His family also told him that they were not surprised about the result and they were not expecting him to pass. I too told him that “you have not even passed and you are aiming for rank, at least think of passing next time.” He replied to me that he will definitely pass next and also with rank. I just thought to myself that he will not pass next time also. In November 2011 he wrote his exam and was very confident. He was eagerly waiting for result. I told him that for failing you are that much eager. He just laughed at me. On 09.02.2012, the result came at 03:45 PM and he has passed both the groups and his name was also in merit list, I realized that he has got all India rank. I was very happy and also very ashamed to have discouraging him. But again, his hard work and his confidence have led him to this success.

This is my first article, sorry if this has not motivated you, but he has really motivated me.

Thank you for reading this.