Easy Office
Easy Office

GRAPH IS ONLY GOING DOWN,DOWN and DOWN......

Page no : 3

Surendra (CA) (133 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

why cant we blame institute........... Students are same always...Normal, average, excellents students are always there.

But percentages should be approximatly same......where is 36% and where is 12%.........

And see our president has announced with courage that you cant expect more than 1% result in next attept i.e Nov 2010.

This shows the result is deciding before examination..

Now i am in confusion whether to to preperation or to choose some job by leaving this student job.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Suvarna Goel

No no...ICAI wont stop entry level students...

If u fail in CPT u may quit CA......imagine, ICAI will lose fees of IPCC, ITT, etc !! several exam means huge Exam Fees !!

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Originally posted by : pooja

Fault of students?

Do u mean that students had worked very, very hard when the Pass % was 28%, 25%, 22% and now suddenly students hav stopped working hard so that the pass % has come down to  6% & 3.5%?

Was that a joke? tell honestly...

I guess u need more time to learn abt the ways of the instt. you are new in the profession, being an Ipcc student.

I totally agree wid wat u've written..

Its so unfortunate for ppl lik us!

I've decided to go in for one grp at a tym, so that atleast I hav a better chance to survive against this manipulation!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak

If institute is not interested to Qualify the students then why not stopping at the entry level it self.  am i correct????/

gourav kumar agrawal (article) (28 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

institute should consider it

Sai Krishna (Employment) (63 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Blaming the institute is of no use. I mean the world is competitive. Earlier only science students who failed to get a good rank in their entrance exams used to opt for CA. But now its different. So competition increased. Also bcos of CPT, thousands of students are coming in, giving a tough competition. Earlier the performance of the students was comparitively low also the people who pursued CA were also low.But now its increasing year by year.. Now people are doing exceptionally well in the exams after undergoing good coaching..etc.. We could see few students who scored above 600 in the recent years.

In Engineering field, people get a huge rank and seek admission in one of the thousand engineering colleges and finally end up jobless or a lowpaid job. So, its the competition that makes the Institute to alter the result of the students. So instead of passing with a meagre score and being one among thousands who passed and remaining jobless due to tough competition, its better to qualify with a very good score and earn a job.Only CA's have the credit of never being unemployed soonafter clearing CA. So strive for the best performance for the next attempt. You will surely qualify.

Prashant Ghorela (Anayst) (26 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Yeah really it is down every time.....  those who registered in 2004-05 are the unluckiest guy in the CA History..... completing PE-II(with attempts) than Articleship started and now.......still doing CA.... Endless Road.......

1 Like

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Originally posted by : Prashant Ghorela

Yeah really it is down every time.....  those who registered in 2004-05 are the unluckiest guy in the CA History..... completing PE-II(with attempts) than Articleship started and now.......still doing CA.... Endless Road.......

I second..!

1 Like

Sids (ARTICLESHIP) (181 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Originally posted by : Avirup

"Then How can institute make money.... See the fees level increase from PE-I to CPT and pcc...."

Agree wit u....Further i m gettn confused da system f awardng marks..

Anil Kumar (looking for the best avenue)   (303 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Originally posted by : Zulfikar Surti

Are you all crazy? If all the students will become CA then what is the prestige of this profession. My uncle (Who is a CA) says, This is a good result. If all the student will be able to pass out the final then CA will become equal to LL.B. (Now, there are 65 lakh advocates in India).   

I request to stop the stupid discussion about result and just concentrate on studies. It will be more better than this such an absurd debate.  

Replied 22 July 2010

i thnk zulfi's uncle's analysis power isn't gud enough. let me explain or ANALYSE : in this attempt number of student cleared both groups of final is less than 1000 , by assuming a better prospect and after including those who have already cleared one group and clearing one this time ,the total number of student clearing ca may be 2500 i.e, 5000 in a year ,so in 1300 years ca numbers will be equal that of 65 lacs advocates on assumption that no ca retires anyhow.

65,00,000 ADVOCATES = 5000 CA X1300 YEARS.

so who's analysis power has gone down , new CAs or OLD ones.??????

SO zulfi are you gonna wait that long?

Sids (ARTICLESHIP) (181 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

THANKS Anil for making the picture cleAr to us.

Originally posted by : Anil Kumar

i thnk zulfi's uncle's analysis power isn't gud enough. let me explain or ANALYSE :

in this attempt number of student cleared both groups of final is less than 1000 , by assuming a better prospect and after including those who have already cleared one group and clearing one this time ,the total number of student clearing ca may be 2500 i.e, 5000 in a year ,so in 1300 years ca numbers will be equal that of 6.5 lacs advocates on assumption that no ca retires anyhow.

650000advocates = 5000yearsX1300 CA.

Sai Krishna (Employment) (63 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Ok. I feel its good for me to stop posting and trying to motivate the people around here. I think people are not much interested in getting positively reinforced. People seem to be interested in seconding the opinion about blaming the institute though it is of no use.

Anyways, I wish you people all the best.

Replied 23 July 2010

so zulfi my friend competition is obvious to keep high status of this course but this is not justified to hide backlogs in system. CPT must be assigned with a bit difficult and analytical exams and more transparency needed in exam valuation process as there have been many cases of alteration in result after re-valuation of answersheets.

and don't compare CA with ADVOCATES ,both different in current scenario.
so guys with strong determination stand and say I WILL BECOME CA,no matter what zulfi's uncle thinks.........

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 24 July 2010

Dear all CCI'tes,

I want to say that Why ICAI will think to fail a good prospective student? There are only criteria to pass out the CA examination that is creed of mind, presentation and knowledge, nothing else. Why ICAI will fail to that student who has all this ability? Why ICAI will fail a student? On the ground of caste?, On the ground of Racism, On the ground of zonalism, is there any section in the C.A. act that students of WIRC is more inteligent than that of EIRC or NIRC or other? Then why?

Has anyone answer?

It is only reason that Whatever you get, It is only connection with whatever you did.

So, stop the blam to the institute and do your Best.

All the best.    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: