Fun time

CA. SUJAL MEHTA (Service) (3316 Points)

20 December 2008  
1 ) Long back, a person who sacrificed his sleep, forgot his family, forgot his food, Forgot laughter were called "Saints" But now they are called.. " IT professionals " 2 ) An interesting line written at the back of a Biker's T Shirt: "If you are able to see this, please tell me that my girlfriend has fallen off" 3. ) Most Relationships fail not because of the absence of love.. Love is always present.. Its just that, One loves too much, And the other loves too many, 4. ) Employee: Boss, Now I have got married..! Please increase my salary..! BOSS: Factory is not responsible for accidents occurring outside the company..! 5. ) Philosophy of life At the beginning of married life, every gal treats her husband as GOD , Later on somehow the alphabets got reversed..! 6. ) What is a Fear? Fear is the Deep, Wrenching feeling in your stomach When pages of your book still smell new and Just few hours left for your exams...! 7. ) Useful Someone has rightly said, "A fool can ask More questions that a wise man cannot answer" No Wonder why so many of us speechless when lecturers ask question..! 8.) Girl: Do you have Cards with sentimental Love quotes? Shopkeeper: Oh sure.. @ ! How about this card, it says "To the only boy I ever loved.!" Girl: That's good, Give me 12 of them..! 9) After reading the form filled by an applicant.. The employer said: " WE do have an... opening for you...! " Applicant: What is it? Interviewer: Its called the "door..!" 10) A Banner cum Sign Board In front of an IT company.. Drive Slowly, Don't kill our Employee.... . Leave them to us