Easy Office
Easy Office

FORM -ITR-3 1 ERROR FOR 80U (which s not filled)

Page no : 3

Ravi (Sr Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 13 July 2023

I tried opening portal with Firefox browser and the issue resolved and return filed successfully.

Sanjay Gautam (4 Points)
Replied 15 July 2023

Faced same issue (80U validation error) while filing ITR2. Deleted 80U, saved and return got validated.

It cost me 5 hours to figure this out. Thank you all for your comments and showing me a way.

J K CHOWDHERY (Vice President Taxation)   (28 Points)
Replied 15 July 2023

I went to part C and D deleted 80U. Did not work. Than logged out of portal and relogged after sometime. Than ITR was uploaded. 

Ramesh Vijay Raghavan (4 Points)
Replied 17 July 2023

For information.
Put 1 Re as deduction in section 80U. When you confirm, eligible deduction is shown as 75k. Go back and delete the deduction u/s 80U. Then validation will go through successfully. I was successful with this workaround.

Ramesh Vijay Raghavan (4 Points)
Replied 17 July 2023

For information.
Put 1 Re as deduction in section 80U. When you confirm, eligible deduction is shown as 75k. Go back and delete the deduction u/s 80U. Then validation will go through successfully. I was successful with this workaround.

CSC Manisundar (Proprieter) (29 Points)
Replied 20 July 2023

I couldn't file my son's return because the error message shows that I cannot claim more than 125000 under section 80 U. Then I sent email to income tax help desk and e-filing webmanager. They replied immediately. i contacted the income tax PRO and she only guided me properly. As per her advise i ignored the saved ITR filing and started new filing. Now the problem was solved and i could file the return

CSC Manisundar (Proprieter) (29 Points)
Replied 20 July 2023

I couldn't file my son's return because the error message shows that I cannot claim more than 125000 under section 80 U. Then I sent email to income tax help desk and e-filing webmanager. They replied immediately. i contacted the income tax PRO and she only guided me properly. As per her advise i ignored the saved ITR filing and started new filing. Now the problem was solved and i could file the return

kasimrangwala2@gmail.com (9 Points)
Replied 20 July 2023

Many has tagged them but they are not replying 

SHIRISH S S (Proprietor) (1030 Points)
Replied 20 July 2023

Amazing  people are still struggling with 80U error. It is good that each one of you have found different solution to circumvent 80U error. Truly "Necessity is the mother of invention". 

Dayakar Rao (Software engineer) (22 Points)
Replied 22 July 2023

To resolve the 80U error, follow below steps:

1. In schedule questions, go to the last one 'Are you eligible to claim any other deduction?' and select 'Yes'. Then add Section 80U with zero amount.

2. You can find this section later under Section VI in the subsequent sceeens and delete it, if required (this step is not mandatory).

I thought of this hack and it worked. Hope it helps you. 

-Dayakar

dayakar_rao @ rediffmail.com

Tapan Dutta (2 Points)
Replied 24 July 2023

Uploaded 112a with some profit

Then under F mentioned qly breakup figures in 5 qrs

Error shows as figures should match..

How to solve this 

Rajagopalan S (4 Points)
Replied 24 July 2023

GOOD IDEA

WE SHOULD TAG IT DEPARTMENT.ALSO WE SHOULD LODGE COMPLAINT IN PMO PORTAL.

ASK FOR EXTENSION OF FILING DATE

UPTO VALIDATION IT IS SUCCESSFUL.BUT AFTER THAT THE PROBLEM OF UNCLAIMED 80 U APPRARS WITH NO SOLUTION.

GRIEVANCES PORTALIN IT WEBSITE RECEIVES 40 COMPLAINT PER MINUTE.IN 24 HOURS IT HAS RECEIVED 14000 COMPLAINT S. S RAJAGOPAL AN 24.7 23 5.20 PM

Rajagopalan S (4 Points)
Replied 24 July 2023

GOOD IDEA

WE SHOULD TAG IT DEPARTMENT.ALSO WE SHOULD LODGE COMPLAINT IN PMO PORTAL.

ASK FOR EXTENSION OF FILING DATE

UPTO VALIDATION IT IS SUCCESSFUL.BUT AFTER THAT THE PROBLEM OF UNCLAIMED 80 U APPRARS WITH NO SOLUTION.

GRIEVANCES PORTALIN IT WEBSITE RECEIVES 40 COMPLAINT PER MINUTE.IN 24 HOURS IT HAS RECEIVED 14000 COMPLAINT S. S RAJAGOPAL AN 24.7 23 5.20 PM

Carajiv Nigam (4 Points)
Replied 25 July 2023

A good solution to get rid of 80U problem. Select 80U any option and fill figure. Software will give limit amount as allowed. No worries confirm it then you will see along with 80TTA etc check boxes  then select 80U check box then see upper right top there is delete option will be prominent then delete it and confirm schedule. May this you have to try again but it will work. 

Carajiv Nigam (4 Points)
Replied 25 July 2023

A good solution to get rid of 80U problem. Select 80U any option and fill figure. Software will give limit amount as allowed. No worries confirm it then you will see along with 80TTA etc check boxes  then select 80U check box then see upper right top there is delete option will be prominent then delete it and confirm schedule. May this you have to try again but it will work. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: