Easy Office
Easy Office

FORM -ITR-3 1 ERROR FOR 80U (which s not filled)

Page no : 2

naresh kumar mamnani (article trinee) (35 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

Facing the same issue of 80U error. Income tax department does not bother to even pick the call up.

Prasanth M C (Project Lead) (29 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

I got same issue now. I mailed ITR.helpdesk @ incometax.gov.in with screenshots now

Manoj Navin (4 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

Problem resolved through ITR Portal Grievance 

Prasanth M C (Project Lead) (29 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

Manoj, This happened for me even now I mean Jul 1, 10:10 pm. I deleted 80U. Then relogged in with another browser window. Then it worked. Thanks

1 Like

naresh kumar mamnani (article trinee) (35 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

That's the way i also resolved the issue. Filed it and saved in Google. Logged out. Relogin through Edge and whoila, it worked without errors! 

2 Like

Bernard Pereira (2 Points)
Replied 07 July 2023

Faced the same error multiple times. Finally logged out and opened a different browser Mozilla instead of explorer and I didn't get 80U error. 

Vishal Kumar (Regional Accounts Manager)   (22 Points)
Replied 10 July 2023

I am also getting the same error while filing ITR-3. A mail has been sent to helpdesk. If you are able to resole the issue, then kindly update me also on this issue.

Thanks.

Ramalingam (4 Points)
Replied 10 July 2023

I am always getting error while choosing the option :not opting" for Section 115BAC. How to fix this error and file the return

Ramalingam (4 Points)
Replied 10 July 2023

I am always getting error while choosing the option :not opting" for Section 115BAC. How to fix this error and file the return

RAI DE (7 Points)
Replied 11 July 2023

Till now I am facing same problem while uploading ITR3 .Software should rectified .

MARUDHUPANDIAN M (2 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

I am also facing the same problem for the last 3 days.

Seema Ratnakar (4 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

Facing the same issue of 80U error. Thanks for all input regarding changing the browser

finally solution which worked is (1) fill up online ITR3 (ii) delete 80U (iii) download JSON file (iv) use ITR utility and upload this JSON file to utility and file the return without any error. 

But question is , are we supposed to do all this for all those highly paid engineers app with bugs, causing us  so much trouble and also time

Seema Ratnakar (4 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

Facing the same issue of 80U error. Thanks for all input regarding changing the browser

finally solution which worked is (1) fill up online ITR3 (ii) delete 80U (iii) download JSON file (iv) use ITR utility and upload this JSON file to utility and file the return without any error. 

But question is , are we supposed to do all this for all those highly paid engineers app with bugs, causing us  so much trouble and also time

RAI DE (7 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

I have deleted the 80U after putting 0 value and then able to submit the same. Thank you for suggestions .

Ravi (Sr Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 13 July 2023

I tried opening portal with Firefox browser and the issue resolved and return filed successfully.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: