Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fellow students...don't you hate your lives sometimes??

Page no : 2

(Guest)

very true ashisha............................smiley

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ashisha

Originally posted by : Hari Haran

Its other way round also..

Even many CA doing girls are not good looking..

They use catchy and attractive profile pik ..but in real they are not like that.. they look pathetic.

if u cant be a Brad Pitt yourself, dont expect us to be Angelina Jolie..!

Am not telling about all girls. Almost 90% of girls doing mba are very good looking and catchy. My point is about ca girls.They concentrate only instudies all the time. And moreover boys are boys, they dont have to look good , but for girls its very important to be. 

(Guest)

hey y u guys r fighting on an irrelevant issue,i guess u people r going off the track.....................in nutshell there r good looking guys and gals its not a matter of MBA or CA, bt then it all depends on luck, who gets what...................................................devil

ashisha (Practising CA) (261 Points)
Replied 11 September 2012

Maybe we r diverting a bit but mr hari haran, u r such a chauvinist.. What do u actually mean by "girls have to look beautiful"?? They are not objects to be looked at and be judged..

(Guest)

Even a not so good looking boy will expect his gf/wife to be most beautiful. 

Its india, boys are always superior than girls, its not otherwise.

Boys are naturally blessed human being. so respect them.

Our only relief is our gf/wife but if they only  dont look beautiful/attractive then there is no meaning to our life.

Replied 12 September 2012

I sincerely pray to god for a speedy recovery of your mental health... :-)
1 Like

(Guest)

i agree wid ashisha,nw its a whole new scenario,these days girls r perfect blend of beauty wid brains ,and to dart her the guy got to b perfect blend of intelligence and good looks................................................nw girls mk wise decisions............................one got to change wid changing scenario..............................

1 Like

Replied 12 September 2012

And about the original post, rhea dear, plz ask your "fun making" friends about their future plannings. I am sure half of them wont even know what kind of competition is out there. many of my own collegemates (not doing CA or the like) donot have the caliber to stand and discuss some current issues of economy.

I understand that we may miss out on regular college life but u will agree that just for sake of 3 years fun, we cannot jeopardize our whole lives/ careers. Have pride in what u r persuing and give your whole heart to it..

Also, plz donot make your lives so shallow that only outer beauty becomes the parameters of qualities of a person..

All the best!! 

(Guest)
I sincerely pray to god for a speedy recovery of your mental health... :-)

What is this?? :-(

Y this extreme reply. Am hurt.

Replied 13 September 2012

There are so many things i wanted to add there but we are on a professional platform and have to maintain that respect,, mr. naturally blessed superior human being..

(Guest)

There are so many things i wanted to add there but we are on a professional platform and have to maintain that respect,, mr. naturally blessed superior human being..

Thanks.smiley

But please dont be so harsh to any boys in future.broken heart

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)

Hey Rhea, first of all congrats for having reached the last stage of the CA course, you are just a step away from earning the coveted charter and basking in the glory. And you deserve some exrta kudoz, because you have done it inspite of whatever the ill and hatred that you have had towards the profession at times. Just remember one thing that its the "pains for today and gains for tommorow". To a large extent, you are true in saying that we, the CA students do not have the time to go for party, clubbing or just chilling and hanging out, but that is not at all fun is just limited to. But having said that, its up to you to find time for having fun and chilling around without comprising with your duties (which only a professional can do).

I was just 17 yrs and 18 days old when I started articleship. Without having seen much of the outside world, I was exposed all of a sudden to around 500 clients. It frightened me in the beginning, but the responsibility to deliver in time and making sure that the right happens taught me the way the life goes. Its not at all that the articleship is hell (atleast it was not so for me),it is quite action packed and fun filling, depends how do you make of it. There were early blues, I also envied my friends when I used to see them as to how hapening der lives are, but despite all that, three and a half years of articled training passed like a breeze. Don't you feel proud that when the top executives of companies call you Madam, your clients thank you for your efforts, ask your fun making friends that whether they have commanded such kind of respect ever in their lives and believe me, it will take years for them to reach to that level. Don't you feel good when those fun making college going friends envy you for your charisma, exclusivity, your future prospects and when they give a serious thought to your opinion. Its all because of your profession, so be very proud for it. You maybe right in saying that the CA profession does not guarantees success if the current job scenarios are to be considered, but think of the long term perspective, the sky is waiting to welcome you.

Talking of good looking fellows in CA, let me put this to you that " CA students are not smart, they are handsome; they are not cool, they are gentleman/gentlewomen; CA students are not sturdy, rather they are sober and soothing personalities and at the end of it they are worth admiring and jovial.

So be proud of yourself, your exclusivity and your profession and you will start loving your life forever.

2 Like

very well put mr singh! yes

1 Like

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)

very well put mr singh! 

many thanks smiley

Vaisakh Ayyappan Prakash(VAP) (student) (474 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

Ohk..i dont want to take sides to the gender war going on here..:)but hari h...you are talking sh*t...i hope you dont marry..because you ll make her life living hell with the mentality of yours..yes you are right this is india ...i am sad to say people like you still exist..
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: