Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fellow students...don't you hate your lives sometimes??

Page no : 4

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vaisakh

Hey sanjay kudos for wat u have writn...:-)mr hari h the man i think i didnt mention anything about pik:)in d previous statement...i know most of the profile in cci doesnt have a pik..sorry to say mr hari h i think i have lost the will to argue with you...so mr hari h let me say ..yours s a real account ..you r a man..mr hari h your rite n saying that men ll go for beautifull ladies even the ugly ones..thats human psychology..but you are not rite in saying men s superior to women..if i have a problem with you its regarding this matter...so again let me say sorry if i hurt you with my words:)

Men are superior than women, for better understanding visit this link.  

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=220475&offset=3#.UFaYQrIgeE4

It will be a great eye opener for Ms.Ashisha

ashisha (Practising CA) (261 Points)
Replied 17 September 2012

Mr. Hari, after all this over stretched discussion, I conclude that we come from entirely different backgrounds.

All my life, I have been taught that men and women are 2 balancing wheels of life where existence of one is impossible without the other, and hence none of them is superior to another.. BOTH ARE EQUALS... Yes, the society has differentiated their work areas of catering to household needs. One of them does that by working in home itself and the other by working outside.. But none of them can execute their duties without the help of each other.. ( I know that because if my mom goes out on a vacation, all by herself the house is a complete mess and when my dad goes out, the office is chaotic!!)

The link was a real eye opener.. I have learnt that You have your own value system and upbringing, which I, whole heartedly respect..  Maybe I shouldn't have called u mentally sick because you cannot do anything about your superiority complex.. Your opinions are deep rooted in yourself and will always contradict with people like myself... Its a never ending process..

I just wish you all the best for your life and I pray (sincerely) that your life partner has the same opinion as yours, (otherwise, oh boy! you will have a hard time!!).. 

Good Luck!

1 Like

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)

Oh Gosh.I didn't think this was going to turn into a gender quality and self empowerment debates related mess.You guys are getting too serious lol chill.Ofcourse 'outside beauty' and 'inside beauty' can never make up for each other,duh.I didn't belittle the importance of the latter.Infact,I didn't even mention it.And dear Hari...I could say a lot of things about your mindblowing mentality but let me refrain,hun :)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rhea
Oh Gosh.I didn't think this was going to turn into a gender quality and self empowerment debates related mess.You guys are getting too serious lol chill.Ofcourse 'outside beauty' and 'inside beauty' can never make up for each other,duh.I didn't belittle the importance of the latter.Infact,I didn't even mention it.And dear Hari...I could say a lot of things about your mindblowing mentality but let me refrain,hun :)

Please dont refrain...

Share your points...

Let me also know....where i stand......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ashisha

Mr. Hari, after all this over stretched discussion, I conclude that we come from entirely different backgrounds.

All my life, I have been taught that men and women are 2 balancing wheels of life where existence of one is impossible without the other, and hence none of them is superior to another.. BOTH ARE EQUALS... Yes, the society has differentiated their work areas of catering to household needs. One of them does that by working in home itself and the other by working outside.. But none of them can execute their duties without the help of each other.. ( I know that because if my mom goes out on a vacation, all by herself the house is a complete mess and when my dad goes out, the office is chaotic!!)

The link was a real eye opener.. I have learnt that You have your own value system and upbringing, which I, whole heartedly respect..  Maybe I shouldn't have called u mentally sick because you cannot do anything about your superiority complex.. Your opinions are deep rooted in yourself and will always contradict with people like myself... Its a never ending process..

I just wish you all the best for your life and I pray (sincerely) that your life partner has the same opinion as yours, (otherwise, oh boy! you will have a hard time!!).. 

Good Luck!

Thanks but its very rare to find such divine girl in todays situation,but still will find one.

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)

If it keeps going this way, we are going to have the murkiest ever discussion thread.. Its the professional spirit at stake.

ashisha (Practising CA) (261 Points)

U know Mr hari.. u r right.. u won't ever find such a girl. Maybe its better u start looking for someone from the "superior" s*x.. Waise bhi, girls are so trustless backstabbers.. hahahahah Sry guys,, I so wanted to maintain the professional spirit but that wont help here! :D

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ashisha
U know Mr hari.. u r right.. u won't ever find such a girl. Maybe its better u start looking for someone from the "superior" s*x.. Waise bhi, girls are so trustless backstabbers.. hahahahah
Sry guys,, I so wanted to maintain the professional spirit but that wont help here! :D

Nooooooooooobroken heart

I cant do that, infact nobody should try that...

Its unnatural and illegal..

Every man should get one girl and every girl should get ONLY one man. This is natural justice...

CA.Sharmila (Accounts Executive) (48 Points)

Hi Rhea,

As you told we miss a part of our life to get this degree.

But what I think is Accomplishing CA is a pleasure which cannot be compared to any other thing in life.

I Know that and I enjoyed that moment like anything. I swear to you nothing in life can give you such a joy.

You will understand it once you get your CA Degree.

3 Like

(Guest)

@ vaisakh

Congo, As  promised u could manage to get those two in your trap. Keep Banging.yes

Now get relieved.enlightened

Sneh Kumar Latta (student) (81 Points)
Replied 23 September 2012

wats going on here you silly people...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: