Easy Office
Easy Office

Facts of Life taught by Team India WC Squad

Page no : 2

(Guest)

good post bro.....thanks for sharing......

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

hey Dhaval...1st time i have seen a complete article written by u.(not that i have forgotten your previous contributions but this one has washed over all the prior memories ...my brain is small u see..!! )..and i must say u are damn good at it.....

world cup team .....!! analysed very well........but ya..i would suggest u and pulkit to write an article on WHAT NOT TO LEARN FROM CERTAIN CRICKETERS...got a vague idea in my mind but m short on time so wont be able to scribble it with utmost dedication,....so its my humble request to u both to think about it...will be fun reading....

It was a peach of an article..keep writing..!! :D

Best regards,

SSS 

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

First - Proud of your write up.

Second - I wonder why you didn't write before...

Okay now... it was without any frills and over glamour... thats the icing on the cake !!! Read it whole... Didn't skip any part and didn't scroll down to the conclusion:D am not smart enough... eh??? he he

Rather i liked it that you attempted to write it whole in english...

Really a great attempt which was without doubt succesfull... keep up the good, quality work !!!

Kudos !!!

1 Like

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

@ SSS.........great idea yar.......i hope we will soon see article on this by pulkit and dhaval..they both are great going........n u too sneha....

Replied 05 March 2011

@ naina......yes u r ryt.....

Replied 05 March 2011

@ guddu........V V S, he always do when team requires .....as we recently saw his match winning performance.....ahh ! can't forget that !  

Replied 05 March 2011

@ pulkit.......yar teri us series me itni motivation power hai k m tuje bta ni skta...........really yar HATS OFF TO U ..... and dhaval also doing a too good job.......

ab jesa k sneha ne kaha.........muje vo idea baut acha lga ........m expecting now that type article from u both.......

1 Like

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

@ all thanks for all your comments...this is the first time I attempted this type of an article and m glad I managed to give u all something worth a read..I usually write on pure cricket which I don't post here...

And Pulkit is going to be busy with his exams so I wonder whether there's enough time to implement Sneha's Idea...

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Arrey Dhaval tu likh dena Sneha ke idea pe...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

At last i am reading this article with lots of expectation as i knew a few days before that this artcle was around the corner...And really this article is better than what i expected...A real treat to read as i am also a big cricket buff. It was like reading an article in a sports magazine. Now hope for many more such articles from you in near future.

I will also like to read this article again on 2nd April 2011, after Indian wins the World Cup.....

1 Like

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Sorry for the delay Sir...I couldn't complete it that night as there was a big fire in Mumbai's slum area so I was following it..

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Thanku for sharing bhai.smile.
1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Originally posted by : Dhaval K.Toprani

Sorry for the delay Sir...I couldn't complete it that night as there was a big fire in Mumbai's slum area so I was following it..

Why sorry???? Reading this article was worth the wait....

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

good one.........

1 Like

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

SIMPLY SUPERB.......

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: