Easy Office
Easy Office

Experience of Article Student

Page no : 2

CA PURNIMA PUGALIA (working at Infosys Limited)   (106 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

Articleship is the best part in CA course as we learn lots of things. Even if you are the only article then also u can learn alot but at the same time ur principle must be good enough to make u learn....this was my experience as i had seniors with me just for a month and with no other article with me....The beneit was our firm had varieties of work to learn and best part is if u are asked to handle the work all alone.... u really learna lot of things........

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

Originally posted by : vipul patel

yes in this period we can find differnce between theorical and practical life. we can see that practical procedure is totaly differ and this all we can find only and only in our articleship

AGREED.

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

Agreed with the earlier argument.

ASHU SHARMA (CA STUDENT) (194 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

I agree with Mr. Jha

tarun b. amesar (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (31 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

In my articleship the best part is things which i learnt on my own and the experience is my life time experience frankly saying nor our our principle niether our seniors are ready to share thier knowlege when i newly jointed articleship, articleship teaches how to live independently.....chahe koi kuch sikhaye ya nai hum sab apne ab kar lenge never depend on anyone

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

Originally posted by : Ankit Agarwal
I m doing articleship for the last 2 yrs but frankly speaking i dont think that i have learned anything in this period.our firm has only Internal Audits of small pvt ltd companies.I m only doing vouching for the last 2 yrs and it seems that i will have to do it for remaining 1 and half years also.
I m unable to take transfer also bcoz of the institute restrictions.
It will only be a waste of 3 and half years for me and nothing more than that.

Same here

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

well..according to me!! one shud join articleship in a medium sized or big firm!! as 1 can get more exposure!!! because i thnk dat gud exposure z quite important for an article!!!!( I av experienced it)

meghana (CA) (28 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

thank u so much for sharing all ur experiences ca's and ca students...plz keep sharin...

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

during articleship i hav learned many things realy it was truly amazing 4 me , everykind of expirience was thr 4 me , i hav enjoyed mine articleship i m mising my articleship

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

Thanks Vipul for encouraging the discussion on experience of articleship. It does really matters. Those students who are about to start their articleship will have some kind of idea and can try to adjust themselves to the new environment. Its a very good idea that experienced students are sharing their views on articleship. It will definitely help to all students.

Ashish Bansal (Commercial Manager) (240 Points)
Replied 26 June 2011

I have learned a lot in my articleship, and really enjoyed it.

Priyanka Kataria (Delhi) (CA Inter) (124 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

Articleship is good if v r in reputed firm otherwise it is hell...!!!

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

Articleship is very good and Important part of every CA student. It help us to learn more and new initiative things every day.......the best thing is we would initially knew our best part from this, and more over just enjoy every part of work, then it really work with .....well it allow us to reveal more and more inner qualities of our own...I m just loving it.

HARI SHANKER KUMAR (Sr.Acc.Splist-DuPont) (164 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

To put it simply.....

It's the "TEST-RUN" before commencing "COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION"...!!!

So who can rule out the importance of "TEST RUN" in production cycle???

1 Like

Monika Bhargava (Chartered Accountant ) (83 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

Originally posted by : tarun b. amesar

In my articleship the best part is things which i learnt on my own and the experience is my life time experience frankly saying nor our our principle niether our seniors are ready to share thier knowlege when i newly jointed articleship, articleship teaches how to live independently.....chahe koi kuch sikhaye ya nai hum sab apne ab kar lenge never depend on anyone

very true sir .........we have to learn on our own .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: