Easy Office
Easy Office

Experience of Article Student

Page no : 4

Nidhi Jain (CS ) (987 Points)
Replied 01 July 2011

interesting. But i want to say if u don't know anything how to perform practically than also say Yea to ur boss that i shall do it and do necessary study for this and contact ur boss for necessary help but never say i dont 9 and never afraid. This is my experience

vipul ahuja (article) (46 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

It is am important part, by this we can know about the process,procedure,working of companies.we get to know abt the system of the co.

CA ki dannt ka experience, "bura na manna" is ki adat ban jati hai..tensions rehne ki bhi adat ban jati hai..
it also contributes to personality development

Monika Bhargava (Chartered Accountant ) (83 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

i want to ask every 1 since i m in a big confusion......

i dnt have any contacts of dis field niether had any idea that in which kind of firm i shud go ......i had joined a firm of my neighbour who said he has all kind of work ......wen i gone to his office he said dat he will send me to some another firm so that i can learn work ........so i workde there for 9 months after dat he called me back ....after coming back he asked me to do tally accounting for his family business ....and we have some work of internal audit and 2-3 audits and 1-2 TDS returns....my CA is only interested in his business and very least interested in practice....now i m really worried about my future ..does dis kind of work is enough to b a gud CA......my CA has refused to give me transfer since i m the only article ......but i m really stressed wat to do ........wat will b my future .....i have only 1.5 months to do anything .plzzz guide me wat to do .........can i complain against him on the grounds of non payment of stipend or for engaging me in his personal work.........plz help me......

vipul patel (Ahmedabad) (320 Points)
Replied 12 July 2011

it is not fair to complain again our sir if any solution available in mutual disscusion so tell him Fact

Shreepa Deo (Currently not working) (23 Points)
Replied 12 July 2011

i am about to complete my articleship very soon. the field in which we all r, experience is something which means a lot. one should not ever try to miss their articleship days......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: