Ever thought on concentration??

Nimish.A.Chodankar (Audit Executive) (482 Points)

02 January 2016  

"​When looking for sources of power to elevate you, find the one key patron, the fat cow who will give you milk for a long time to come”

Power to Concentrate is of paramount importance when it comes to living one step ahead of normal life. Concentration can be an easy task for one yet it can be harder for other. My Blog focuses my thoughts on Concentration.

The solution to concentrate is all about your inner consciousness. It’s a form of retreat inside yourself to the past, to more concentrated forms of thought and action. Single minded purposes, total concentration on your goals and an important step to use these qualities against the less focused.

You will need help of others who have more power concentrated into them. More energy is saved and more power is attained when you affix yourself to a single appropriate source. Power itself exists in concentrated forms. You gain more by finding a rich mine and mining it deeper until you reach your desired destination.

Example of Casanova:

Casanova attributed his success in life to his ability to concentrate on his single goal and go for it until it yielded. It was his ability to give himself over completely to the women he desired. “It was said, for weeks or months that one women lived in his orbit, he thought of none else” .When he was imprisoned , he had the only goal in front of him of escaping from the imprisonment; he persisted and he eventually escaped. He later wrote “When a man gets it into head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties, that man will become what he desires”

When we think of an Bow and an Arrow, you cannot hit two targets with one arrow. If your thoughts are stray who are bound to miss enemy’s heart. Mind and arrow must become one. Only with such concentration of mental and physical power can your arrow hit the target and pierce the heart.

Price intensity more than extensity-Perfection resides in quality and not quantity and its an misfortune that some may try to have their fingers in every pie, they might have one in none. Intensity gives eminence and rises to heroic in matter of sublime.

The best strategy is always to be very strong at first and at the very decisive point. Concentration is what matures in you as you start getting deep into it and understanding it in a much better manner.  

Inner Consciousness-The Ordinary consciousness is always changeable but your Inner Consciousness is always present. It never ceases to be and it is always present. It is always at the background of whatever happens in your life. The more you become aware of your consciousness, the more you become aware of your powers. Calmness, peace of mind forms an integral strengthens to the path of concentration.

Wrapping up my Blog with a Say,

“Diversification may preserve wealth but Concentration builds wealth”

Mr.Nimish.A.Chodankar
Email id: nimish @ caaa.in