EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Errors in efiling itr 2 ay 2018-19 (java utility)

Page no : 4

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (175487 Points)
Replied 10 July 2018

@ Tanya Grover.......

1. Hope your Java utility is updated

2. Hope you are using new updated version of ITR2 utility (release PR2)

3. Hope your pop up blocker is not blocking any alerts of the site

Clear the defects as above if any and try uploading ITR directly by click of 'Submit' button.

Good Luck..

Replied 10 July 2018

Originally posted by : Sanjay Kumar
Dear Sir, When we fill B/f filled without any number or zero a new error display Please enter the Amount of TDS brought forwarded, we download updated version 07/07/2018.

Why you select to b/f any TDS of earlier year. Fill amount of current year deduction in column 7. Don't fill anything in column 5 & 6. (let '5' be just 'select')

hsa (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2018

1) I am getting following error using Java utility for ITR2 (many people have reported similar issue in this thread)
When "Submit" is pressed, it shows a Validation Tab with "0" errors but doesn't save anything
Draft can be saved
When Submit is pressed, then also nothing happens

What has been tried?
Java utility PR2 is being used
Java is upto date
Disabled firewall
Disabled pop up blocker

2) When ITR2 XLS sheet is used, XML file gets generated but the same file is not accepted by the IT site. It points to some error in House Property line.

Any help with either of the two utilities would be appreciated.

Nayan Raja (3 Points)
Replied 18 July 2018

did you managed to solve it? Please let me know the outcome as i am facing same issue past two days.

Thanking you in advance

Replied 19 July 2018

We do not find any issue in Java ITR2 New version, but our people directly upload it through the utility itself.... So, try that.......

Anand Mohan (Proprietor) (55 Points)
Replied 20 July 2018

Sir , I am facing error in line 40 Itr 2 Parsing error Itr form name mobile no. Pl inform if you have clue Thanks Anand Mohan

Replied 20 July 2018

Check if code 91 is filled before mobile no......

or delete the mobile no. completely and re-fill again.....

Hope it solves issue...... or else call help center..

Anand Mohan (Proprietor) (55 Points)
Replied 20 July 2018

Thanks a lot

Replied 20 July 2018

Most Welcome... 

I S Rao (Consultant) (22 Points)
Replied 21 July 2018

Dear Sankaranarayanan,

Did you manage to get the error resolved and have SUBMIT button to work?  I am still facing this issue.  Mac OS X, latest Java utility, still not able to create the XML.

Thanks,

Shiva

Madan kumar nath (9 Points)
Replied 21 July 2018

Hi do not select the drop down ( year for tds bf), also do not fill anything in tds b/f. The error will not come.

ShreeHarsha Balan (4 Points)
Replied 28 July 2018

I am able to save a draft and the tool says '0' errors in the validation pane. When I click on the save button nothing happens. Same with 'submit' button-- nothing happens. How am supposed to create a .X M L file?

ShreeHarsha Balan (4 Points)
Replied 28 July 2018

I got this problem solved. It seems we can't use the latest JRE from Pracle site. The ITR utility works with 8Update51.

Akand (A) (27 Points)
Replied 31 July 2018

Make sure you are using latesting version of Java 8.0000. 

If you use higher version like Java 10.000, the ITR Java utility will not work for save and submit buttons

Rajen (CA) (7 Points)
Replied 05 August 2018

Income Tax return software developed and used by Income tax department in India is poorly done. I have been filing returns in other countries but the ITR'S of India is really really bad. For exemple: In no way you can find out easily where exactly the error is if you get a " validation with errors". 

A smart softward supposed to direct to the page where exactly the error is. The people behind creating the software seems not 100% focussed where as lakh's of people use the software. 

Further government do all that necessary to pursuade people to file income tax return, but forgets a basic thing that to file a return the software need to be useful and friendly..Govt cares less about it. WHAT A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS 

I wish Modi govt (hailed as one of the brightest politician in world arena) at least look in to this simple issues and DIRECT PEOPLE TO DO THE JUB JUST RIGHT AND WITH FOCUS.

WE DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME IN FILING INCOME TAX RETURN IN INDIA WHEN WE HAVE TO SPEND HOURS SEARCHING FOR ERRORS IN VEIN.

THANKS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: