Easy Office

Error message in gstr1 submission

Page no : 2

Manas Das (1431 Points)
Replied 26 December 2017

since you have submitted you can file immediately don't have to wait sir

Saqif OM (Manager(F&A)) (319 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

Did it worked? We are getting same error!!! Have tried Generate GSTR Summary,No pending Invoices under process?Any ideas to solve?

Error! You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.

Replied 30 December 2017

I have tried Generate Summary,Preview,From the B2B sales deleted one record and re entered it. Then just filed my GSTR 1 now.

Dont know what made successful submission and filing of returns..any way i worked for me. 

Once we have saved all B2B data and then again edit it ..this error appears!!! For the companies which we have not edited the invoice details,there was no error report.

suresh chaganti (Financial excutive) (44 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

if any duplicate invoices error generate

suresh chaganti (Financial excutive) (44 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

if you want to deleted existing data in gstr you have to download from file from off line

Shankar Sharma (505 Points)
Replied 31 December 2017

@ Saqif. Same with me too. I was getting the same error. May be next day I was able to file successfully.
1 Like

D.D.Gaur (Manager Accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 14 February 2018

Error! You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.

Replied 14 February 2018

Please wait for a day.It always shows like that..some system error..if you are confident that the data is perfectly entered go for it.

karthik...... (private accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 17 February 2018

the same error ..

You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.. Do you want to continue?

how to rectify this?

Mondira Saha (GST) (3925 Points)
Replied 17 February 2018

check your data again ... sure you did any mistake in invoice number ... check your data then submit
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: