Easy Office
Easy Office

Effective tips to clear Accounts, SFM and Costing exam..

Page no : 4

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Ok Boos

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 17 April 2011

The Normal time can be compared to power play session of cricket game. Write maximum mark during this time. Next is strategic time. Some additional brain storming and hard concentration is required during these time. This is without power play. There is mandatory power play only. I hope the strategic time you like well. Now the strategic time out...

(Guest)

Vivek,

Read the thread below:

/forum/detailed-analysis-of-sfm-may-2011-question-paper--142778.asp

Atleast now you wil realise why i said advising students to follow scanner(as per your article) is equivalent to committing suicide....

You cannot predict the question paper pattern

Read Nagendra Sirs words written in BLUE AND RED ink....

Making an analysis on the expected questions using scanner is a stupidity....

I repeat the pattern of CA Exams has changed...Its not same as it was during your times....

Avoid that statement asking students to follow scanner when /  if you come up with same post in future....

Thanx

(Guest)
Originally posted by : - - Anil - -

"Classification of most and least relevant segment: -Take either Padhuka or scanner for this purpose. See the maximum mark topic and least mark topic. In November exam, particular topic will be more mark and never ask for May and vice versa."

I personally feel its waste of time predicting the question paper pattern and allotment of marks using scanners...if u look at the present trend , question papers are unpredictable..gone are the days where u could score marks predicting questions from a particular area..unpredictability in question papers is evident not only in one or two papers,but the entire 8 papers..There is nothing called most and least relevant segment..for the present students,its a must that entire topics are given equal importance.last time which i wrote, we were not tested much on Forex(just 8 marks),where as the scanner says 20 plus sure...May10,not a single qn was asked from portfolio..where as the scanner says 20-30 marks...i know many students who focussed more on portfolio(May10)and ended up scoring low marks.. as per scanner transfer pricing (costing) and Linear programming are sure shots for every attempt..that was proved wrong in May10 and Nov10 attempts...so in short i feel its more like commiting suicide if one plan his studies according to scanner...

Pradeep Kumar (Article, CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

first of all i would like to say thanks sir

Really its very nice and  helpfull for me

please contoinue to share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: