Easy Office
Easy Office

Does coaching for all d subs of ipcc is really required!!

Page no : 2

Just_K!R@N (Passed CPT => IPCC Nov 14 => Final)   (99 Points)
Replied 30 January 2012

Originally posted by : Naresh

If u are opting for self-study you should use, P.C Tulsians book for Accounting, Advance Accounting, and Cost Accounting.

He is really a superb author,hez  Accounts for CPT helped me a lot as I was from science background, it made the subject so easy for me,

Thanks Man!!!!

even after having a Science background, u cleared CPT by doin self study..... :-O thats great...
well, hv u bought P.C. Tulsians book already for IPCC or suggesting him bcoz of ur CPT experiance, not doubting ur decision.... was just wondering!!!!

CA D. Singhal (CA ) (490 Points)
Replied 30 January 2012

I strongly recommend that for subjects like Law, IT and SM you should prefer and totally rely on self study(Include Audit here too if you are ready to invest a bit of more concentration and will power); basis of my recommendation is the fact that these subject require analytic approach and one can thoroughly gain these subject by self studying, in addition, these subjects may seem to be borring or something when you are constrained to sit in a class room for 1-2 hrs jotting down notes but when you induldge in self study for these particular subjects, these seem to be far more interesting and analytic. Best of luck for your studies yes

1 Like

Replied 30 January 2012

Originally posted by : Ritika satyawan

even m an average student..and given my ipcc in nvmber 11..

i took the coaching for accounts,cost-fm and tax in grup 1  but never understood anything taught by the teacher in cost-fm and tax

and let me tell you ..going for the coachings and after spending so much money on them , when ur not clear with the concepts ..thats the worst thing   .so by my personal experience i would suggest you to take the coaching of accounts by parveen sharma sir from ETENCA..he is the best teacher for accounts u can ever get ..

law u can do by ur own ..just refer munish bhandari sir's buk  and u can score very well

tax- do it from girish ahuja sir's buk ..u can take coaching fir this subject coz its a very vast one ..but again self study is the only helpful thing  ..do self study wid coachings

for cost -i would say not to take any coaching .. and just buy cost-fm buk by padhuka publishers and u will be able to score well and gain confidence as well ..

First of all wish u best luck for ur result:)

thanks for books suggested by u. And yes it hurts a lot wen we spend a lot of money and precious time and finally we get something in hand which wasnt worth it.....

Looks like Munish Bhandari is everyones favorite. Definately gonna try his book this time!

Replied 30 January 2012

Originally posted by : SHUBHAM

Hi Kiran sorry for  replying late, actually In PCC i took coaching of all the subjects which I think was not a good decision because coaching of theory subjects is waste of time n money  but for practicle subjects it  is good to go for coaching as it would save lot of time and  help in clearing new concepts, so as per my view go for Accounts(Only Parveen Sharma ETEN) , Costing  and FM,  no need for law ( buk of munish bhandari is like bible), Audit (Surbhi Bansal), Tax (VK singhania) .

Arre no need to be sorry buddy, glad at least u replied soon or later!!! Will try to follow ur suggestions.

BTW I m wondering whether is it really possible to finish reading the study material then practice manuals provided by the institute and moreover the above books mentioned by all the loving members above!!!!

Replied 30 January 2012

Originally posted by : Devya
I strongly recommend that for subjects like Law, IT and SM you should prefer and totally rely on self study(Include Audit here too if you are ready to invest a bit of more concentration and will power); basis of my recommendation is the fact that these subject require analytic approach and one can thoroughly gain these subject by self studying, in addition, these subjects may seem to be borring or something when you are constrained to sit in a class room for 1-2 hrs jotting down notes but when you induldge in self study for these particular subjects, these seem to be far more interesting and analytic. Best of luck for your studies 

Totally agreed, what should I say else, u r absolutely right! Even I think one should rely on self study than coaching for these theorital subjects.

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 30 January 2012

Yes, I have bought the book, and Its just the perfect book for self study, no need to refer to even ICAI modules, ample of illustration, so many solved problem, so many practice..along with foot note, key points where students tend to do mistake etc. I m very satisfied and I m looking forward to buy his advance accounting and costing book too....

Anyways if u get a better book then that, then plz suggest me also.

Its going to be a tuff task for you to get a book better then that, I actually feel like studying from that book.

Replied 30 January 2012

so as per my view go for Accounts(Only Parveen Sharma ETEN).

ETEN CA!!!!! what wud b the fee if I enrol for Accounts  only, r they effordable????

Replied 30 January 2012

Originally posted by : Naresh

Yes, I have bought the book, and Its just the perfect book for self study, no need to refer to even ICAI modules, ample of illustration, so many solved problem, so many practice..along with foot note, key points where students tend to do mistake etc. I m very satisfied and I m looking forward to buy his advance accounting and costing book too....

Anyways if u get a better book then that, then plz suggest me also.

Its going to be a tuff task for you to get a book better then that, I actually feel like studying from that book.

oh u hv already started studying, n I m still waiting for the study material to come!!

First thing tomorrow, gonna get a reference book, I will look for a better book than the one suggested by u, bt lookin at ur confidence in the book, Its really gonna be a tuff task:)

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)
Replied 31 January 2012

I dont know the fees for that u should go to your nearest ETEN centre and  to know more login to eten.educomp.com but I can assure u that u will get ur money's worth, and no need to read study material but read them as a refrence if u want,  the book mentioned by me is very gud most will suggest u the   same but do practice manual .

Ritika (STUDENT) (266 Points)
Replied 31 January 2012

eten ca accounts fees is 11000 rupees

Replied 31 January 2012

OMG Is that so....... :-O Don't u think its too much, well if its really worth Rs. 11000 then dont mind joining ETEN CA

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)
Replied 31 January 2012

Originally posted by : Just_K!R @ N

OMG Is that so....... :-O Don't u think its too much, well if its really worth11000 then dont mind joining ETEN CA

Go for it bro it is best......................:)

Replied 31 January 2012

Originally posted by : Just_K!R @ N

OMG Is that so....... :-O Don't u think its too much, well if its really worth11000 then dont mind joining ETEN CA

Go for it bro it is best......................:)

Let me see frnd, I have got the address of the nearest branch of ETEN n gonna visit them tomorow and on the top of all gonna get the study material as well in a day or two!!!!

Ritika (STUDENT) (266 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

it is worth it kiran .. once u study frm there, u r nt gonna have any doubt about that for sure..

Replied 01 February 2012

it is worth it kiran .. once u study frm there, u r nt gonna have any doubt about that for sure..

I am lookin forward to join them only Ritika, BTW u r also prepairing for IPCC kya?????? Tried sending u a frnd req. bt guess u hv dissabled the service, we cud form a study group, hv already added some of IPCC frndz, on FB as well. Thanks to the Internet and Technology, gonna fully use it for ma IPCC Preparation!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: