Easy Office
Easy Office

Contest : How has excel helped you in excelling at your work ?

Page no : 2

Pranav (owner) (226 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

Excel is a revolutionary tool in the moden era of technology. It has helped me in various manner in my work.The features of excel such as "vlookup, hlookup, IF function, sorting, filtering , find, replace, macros, various mathematical fomulas, charts, tables and such other endless features" are just phenominal and very much helpful in making complicated things easy and carring out cumbersome and time consuming work with lightening fast speed. Also many such things can be done in excel which we can't even imagine. Hence, it would be a great opportunity of learning advanced excel techniques for the one whoever win this contest.

ca praveen kumar (private job) (69 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

Excel will make an Accountant as Excellent.

ca praveen kumar (private job) (69 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

Excel will make an Accountant as Excellent.

anitha (finance) (22 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

Without excel finance work no way. Excel transform u frm hard work to smart player

anitha (finance) (22 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

Excel transform u frm hard work to smart work . No finance work without excel

chandana (article) (22 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

It' s just xcellent Xperience ?reator nhancing ?ife!

CA girl (Article Trainee-CA Final)   (1942 Points)
Replied 09 November 2013

Excel is a true boon as it results in the optimum utilisation of the two most important resources of  a Professional- "Time & Energy". It saves a lot of time and efforts so that we could redirect our valuable time and energy to matters of utmost importance rather than spending the same in data processing.

CA Sumit Ramesh Bharadia (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (625 Points)
Replied 09 November 2013

Always helped to "Excel" in work...

Nams (Manager) (45 Points)
Replied 09 November 2013

Excel facilitates linking related information which increases speed; accuracy and ensure smooth calculations.

ankit (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 09 November 2013

EXCEL is not just a tool but it is an amazing platform wherein one can get answers to all the possible queries a human can think off. It crunches figures & every possible data flawlessly. Without use of it I am nobody at work. Thanks EXCEL for being there.

NJ123 (Articles) (36 Points)
Replied 10 November 2013

Excel is Really v important in a professional life. The excel feature like sum if, look up, filter, sort etc are used daily and makes accounting and auditing simpler. And the feature of linking different sheets using a simple "=" makes my work easier.

SNEHA (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Filtering, sorting and calculations are the beautiful boons of excel....

Bhargav teja (CA-FINAL Student & Article Trainee)   (153 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

During the early stages of my Articleship, I don't even knew what Excel is? 

But now my day wont pass without EXCEL. And I am getting good assignments from my Auditor because of the knowledge i have gained in Excel there by increasing my Exposure on Various areas.

The great option I regularly use is Ctrl+F and Sort& Filter.

Sometime I really wonder, What if Excel was not Invented. Thanks to Microsoft for gifting(paid)  us with such a wonderful tool.

kushal (Bcom, CA, CS Final) (47 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

In simple terms: Excel in EXCEL makes you excel in your work.

swathy (Intern) (41 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

Excel is the best out of Microsoft Office package i guess.. Its got to help you with any kind of formulas,tabulations and lots more...No one could even imagine a day without Excel especially during SEP. month. I use Excel for planning my daily schedule, the status charts of clients, Fees Register for reference any time, My weekly cum Daily Reports, N almost every other official documents needed to be prepared which involves numbers :) could mention a lot more but then I think this much is enough :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: