Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 6

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

DON'T GIVE UP..  U CAN DO IT

Krishna Chand (Team Member) (50 Points)

Thank you vikas i will be in touch with your mail id

Krishna Chand (Team Member) (50 Points)

Thank you vikas i will be in touch with your mail id

Anuraag sharma (CA( Final), MBA) (97 Points)

Hey Vikas, dude i hav read all ur post on this topic and i cant stop myself to appreciate u. Ur posts surely turns mind of many those students who hav not cleared ther exams frm blue to light of optimism. They definetly start thinking in positive way.... Its a noble cause dude... tons of best wishes...

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

@ Anuraag Sharma: Thx dude...All thx to the members of CA club and all the guests who are participating in this noble cause.. Im glad u could spare time to read all my posts.. Thank you very much to acknowledge my endeavour.. God bless..

1 Like

MANEESH AGGRAWAL (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (83 Points)

Yah! it's true............unless & until u get u get the real & depth exposure of any concept , u can't be perfect in that.........ICAI policies do insist on that........so, don't lose faith in yourself..............as u are the one who can make or mar your future.............so, keep going & best of luck..............

@ Manish: Valuable contribution..Thanks alot!!

Mohit Srivastava (Article) (131 Points)

THANKS BRO. but i m afraid of future can you suggest me wht should hav to do coz there is no any coaching classes or guidenns. wht i have to to can i take trnsfer to lucknow or kanpur etc...

See i have a couple of frends (avg students) who have cleared CA Final exams without classes.. So PCC is comparatively doable.. although clases are always helpfull so if its not very troublesome for u to shift to a city with clases u should do it...But again Self study is very important and if u decide i feel u can do it without classes to..self belief and hard work are the key  to sucess. All the best..

Ashvini Barve (C.S. Student) (65 Points)

hiiiiii,

Vikas....

Hey I m not PCC student but i m C.S. Inter student.

This time i miss my aggregate for few marks in one grp. After that i get so dippress b'coz of my results.

But after reading your messages i think i was wrong. I can do better in my next attempt.

Thanx for appreciation. It's really work.

keep it up.

ANKITA AGGARWAL (CA FINAL) (86 Points)

Originally posted by :Anuraag sharma
" Hey Vikas, dude i hav read all ur post on this topic and i cant stop myself to appreciate u. Ur posts surely turns mind of many those students who hav not cleared ther exams frm blue to light of optimism. They definetly start thinking in positive way.... Its a noble cause dude... tons of best wishes... "

Really.....this is a noble cause..

even i read all ur posts.......and the positive feel in me was encouraged even more to reach the height

HATS OFF TO VIKAS SIR

we all wish you best of luck for ur remaining group....thanks a lot

God Bless You

1 Like

Rohit Gupta (n a) (40 Points)

thanks for appreciation.

Arpit (article trainee) (22 Points)

thanks vikas

Originally posted by :Ashvini Barve
" hiiiiii,
Vikas....
Hey I m not PCC student but i m C.S. Inter student.
This time i miss my aggregate for few marks in one grp. After that i get so dippress b'coz of my results.
But after reading your messages i think i was wrong. I can do better in my next attempt.
Thanx for appreciation. It's really work.
keep it up.
"

Im happy that i could be of some help to you.. I feel great to know that how CA students have this NEVER GIVE UP attitude..its really awesome..

@ Ankita: Thank you very much Ankita...Thx for reading all my posts..I really admire that..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro