Easy Office
LCI Learning

Confusion of PCC Result Time

Page no : 61

sree ( ) (24 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy. It is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. Chartered Accountancy profession has become a challenging career at the cutting edge of trade, industry and economic growth. Chartered Accountancy is seen as a globally acclaimed profession capable of offering new vistas to young talents, a new vision to build a career and a new idea to blossom.

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Tuesday, the 1st September, 2009 after 6 A.M. on the following website
https://www.caresults.nic.in

Browse to www.icai.org

M.Sathish Kumar (Student) (83 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Ok Guys let us stay relaxed.. Wat ever happens it is for best.. Gud Nite and All the Very Best My Friends

CA SHABIR (CA) (336 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Hi Guys

Mujay lagta hay koi hera phera chal rahi hey. Is bar ya 50% result hoga ya 5%.

DJ (N.A) (49 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :Vikrant Gupta
"

Originally posted by :nizi sharma

"

understand guys....now they r giving time to have dinner.pata nai baad mein kya ho:-).......so go n have

"

i am sitting at the comptuer since 11am in the morning and i have fever and i m stuck in a vicious circle as they are not declaring a result .... i m not able to sleep as the result is not coming and i if i dont sleep my fever is getting worse by the moment ... its geting worse i relax or not .....

life's hell .... curse the insititute.. it would have been better if they would have declared that they'll declare result tomorow ....

how hard was that ... at least we could sleep tonight ... now i dont think any one will be able to sleep .!!!

"

hey buddy dont get so stressed out. sleep n take rest. it'l b out by 2mrw. bye.. gn

Shibin Raj.T.V. (CA Final) (86 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hey friends.....Jus know the reason for the delay......"The President of our dearest ICAI asked the institute people to publish the results only after his arrival, as he has gone smewhere else....." ".....No words 2 describe.......about our institute...............!!!!! Proud to be CA a student.....!!!!!

swapnil (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

harshit (ARTICLE) (45 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST THING INSTITUTE CAN DO!!!!

Nitesh Sharma (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :harsh*t
" THIS IS THE CHEAPEST THING INSTITUTE CAN DO!!!! "

yeah ....

Nitesh Sharma (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :harsh*t
" THIS IS THE CHEAPEST THING INSTITUTE CAN DO!!!! "

yeah ....

aakash verma (audit assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

(Guest)

well dont misunderstand me.. but hey u cannot blame the institute... this is the 1st time they have ever not met their deadline on results... u guys being very harsh...

Shrikant Sharma (Salaried) (29 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

yar koi institute walo ko samjhao

Raghava (-) (157 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :Shravan Swarup
" well dont misunderstand me.. but hey u cannot blame the institute... this is the 1st time they have ever not met their deadline on results... u guys being very harsh... "

I complitely agree

i mean these technical errors do tend to come up only on important dates as the load is more......you cant really blame the institute and as a fact now i completely understand y we r tought IT

Mehul Patel (Business) (100 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Man...pura din khana nai khaya...

M.Sathish Kumar (Student) (83 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hi shibin how come u know tht ll be the reason for the delay...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro