Easy Office
Easy Office

Confusion about conversion PE-II To PCC

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear friends,
 I have joined PE 2, based on graduation. But couldn't clear the exam. Can i write in PE 2 syllabus or in PCC In november 2008.  If in pcc when i required to join article ship.
"

(Guest)

Can any one help me.. one of my friend had appeared for pe 2 and she cleared her group one in 5th attempt ie. in May08. Her eligibility is over to appear in pe2 exam. so wht can she do she needs to clear her grp 2 .. so wht she needs to do?

register under pe2 or pcc again.

And wht about the articleship? whn can she appear for group 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear friends,
 I have joined PE 2, based on PE-1 (CLEAR IN MAY ,06). But couldn't clear the exam PE-2. Can I CONVERT NOW in PCC FOR  november 2008 ATTEMPT?.  If in pcc when i required to join article ship.
"

bipinkumar (student) (0 Points)
Replied 09 November 2008

I have passout P.E-1 and P.E2 ist group but i want convert in pcc, what are the steps i have to follow

NITIN (student) (45 Points)
Replied 05 July 2009

I am a student of PE II . I am still not able to clear any group of PE II . So someone kindly  inform me  what provision  shall  be  applicable  to  me. I  want  to  know that whether I am required to be converted to PCC to IPCC.

Thank you - Niranjan M Kulkarni.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: